Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some other healing experiences from Sifu Andrew's visit to Malta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some other healing experiences from Sifu Andrew's visit to Malta.

Following are some other experiences from the healing sessions. Enjoy

• A client came to the healing session with deafness in the left ear and suppressed hearing in the right ear (only hears with a hearing aid on the right side). Towards the end of the healing session Sifu Andrew went close to the left ear and in a very low, quiet voice he told this person ‘Do you hear me from this side?’ and this person answered ‘Yes I hear you’. One could pick up the disbelief on the face of this person. This client also removed the hearing aid from their right ear and they were normally conversing with us. When Sifu Andrew was talking with her when standing behind her, she exclaimed that the doctors told her it would be impossible for her to hear someone talking from behind even with her hearing aid.

• A client (a close relative) came with lots of pain and tiredness in the lower back. This pain has been there for many years, firstly due to a structural condition and secondly due to the specific nature of their job which creates additional pressure to the lower back. I met up with this relative a couple of days after the healing session and they shared with me that their lower back never felt so great and perfect.

• A person with a depression (actually on medication) came to the healing session. During the healing session we could observe a renewed sense of life coming into them. A sense that life is beautiful and that it is ok to enjoy oneself and life. I met this person a few days after the healing session and I could see a shining beautiful face and sparkling eyes and definitely a person that is giving permission to themselves to feel good and enjoy life. This person is another very close relative of mine and I was delighted to last week see them take a decision (which in the past 40-50 years would have not been able to take) that benefits them first in a very sensitive family situation. They felt so good and empowered in being able to clearly see what's best for them and then taking the appropriate decision.

• A person with an extreme case of flat footedness came to the healing session. This flat footedness was causing major knee problems. The knee problems are so severe that this client is actually booked for a major knee operation. Following the healing session we could see that a small arch was present in the feet of this client and the knees were less bent then at the beginning of the session. These improvements should continue in the weeks to come.

• A person with several large lesions in the lower legs attended the session. They had lesions showing up in the lower legs for over 2 years. Western medicine doctors tried all they could to alleviate these symptoms. Also many other therapies had been tried, but nothing seemed to help. Following the healing session this person left the room feeling light, grateful and happy. Some of the lesions on the legs had already started to heal during the session. Two days later this client told me that they are feeling very good and that the leg lesions seem to be healing very quickly.

• A person came with a case of ectopic kidney. According to western medicine they have one kidney working at 80% and the other kidney, the ectopic one almost non functional (less than 30% working). For the past years this person has been going to routine medical tests since western doctors told them that it is very important to keep checking the kidneys due to this condition. Two to three weeks ago this person went to hospital for the usual routine checkup and doctors couldn't believe what they found. They told this person that some kind of miracle happened because the kidneys are working normally and that they don't need to go for the routine check ups any more.

Best regards,
    Claude
    Last edited by Andrew; 2 December 2013, 02:35 PM. Reason: Added a little highlighting
    Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Dear Sifu Claudien,

Thank you for sharing these extraordinary stories!

I'm amazed with the wide scope of issues that can be treated with Chi Kung.

It's also touching to hear how those issues, sometimes of many years can be treated in one session! Chi Kung is truly a great gift!!

All the best
    Jacek

Comment

Working...
    X