Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew in Malta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew in Malta.

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

I would like to share some amazing experiences I had during the visit of Sifu Andrew Barnett in Malta. I decided to invite Sifu Andrew to Malta to conduct healing sessions following Vero’s and my own healing experience in the UK in July. I had a desire to offer this amazing opportunity to my Maltese family, relatives and friends and I am happy I did. The outcome was very good and we had 17 healing sessions.

I was lucky to be able to join in almost all the healing sessions and I am still integrating what I experienced. All the healing sessions were different, all unique and all really profound and life changing for the client and also for me as an observer.

Two of the many experiences I had follow:

• Every client came to the healing session with some degree of structural misalignment. Some with mild misalignments, others with severe misalignments. These included misalignments at the cervical levels, lumbar levels, twists around the thoracic spine, upper body twisted when compared to the lower body and the upper body leaning forward, backwards or sideways when compared with lower body. Following and during the healing session, most often right at the start of the healing session all these structural misalignments were corrected and the client would find himself standing up in a perfectly/very near perfect posture.

• Every client came to the session with weaknesses, suppressed energy and energy blockages around the lung and heart energy systems. Sifu Andrew said that this is the first time he witnessed something like this where everybody in a location had suppressed lung and heart systems. Even though these blockages normally happen due to trauma and shock it seems that the Maltese population are being more affected maybe due to the closely knit family, social connections. Thus, making us take things much, much more personally. Following the healing session all clients left with a lightness in their heart and a renewed sense of well being. Many of them which happen to be either my students, friends or my close family members shared with me that they feel very light, happy and relieved as if reborn.

I will be adding more and more experiences in the coming days/weeks.

Best regards,
    Claude
    Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Wonderful, brother

Your testimonial of Sihing's healing reminds me of the quote in your signature
    Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
    Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
    Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
    - ancient wisdom

Comment

Many thanks to Claude and Vero for their kindness and hospitality. It was wonderful to be able to reach and help so many people in such a short time.
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

That is wonderful!! Also quite interesting to read about the heart and lung meridian issues common to all.

-Matt

Comment

This is awesome, congratulations on the successful session and thank you for sharing.

Comment

Awesome Claude, I look forward to hearing more about the insights you gained from the healing sessions.
            from the ♥

Comment

Congratulations to the healing or healed clients , the inspiring Master Healer Andrew and thank you Claude for sharing .
              Damian Kissey
              Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
              www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

More healing experiences

Thank you all for your posts and comments

Following are another three great experiences from the healing sessions. Enjoy

• A client came to the healing session with deafness in the left ear and suppressed hearing in the right ear (only hears with a hearing aid on the right side). Towards the end of the healing session Sifu Andrew went close to the left ear and in a very low, quiet voice he told this person ‘Do you hear me from this side?’ and this person answered ‘Yes I hear you’. One could pick up the disbelief on the face of this person. This client also removed the hearing aid from their right ear and they were normally conversing with us. When Sifu Andrew was talking with her when standing behind her, she exclaimed that the doctors told her it would be impossible for her to hear someone talking from behind even with her hearing aid.

• A client (a close relative) came with lots of pain and tiredness in the lower back. This pain has been there for many years, firstly due to a structural condition and secondly due to the specific nature of their job which creates additional pressure to the lower back. I met up with this relative a couple of days after the healing session and they shared with me that their lower back never felt so great and perfect.

• A person with a depression (actually on medication) came to the healing session. During the healing session we could observe a renewed sense of life coming into them. A sense that life is beautiful and that it is ok to enjoy oneself and life. I met this person a few days after the healing session and I could see a shining beautiful face and sparkling eyes and definitely a person that is giving permission to themselves to feel good and enjoy life. This person is another very close relative of mine and I was delighted to last week see them take a decision (which in the past 40-50 years would have not been able to take) that benefits them first in a very sensitive family situation. They felt so good and empowered in being able to clearly see what's best for them and then taking the appropriate decision.

Best regards,
                Claude
                Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Comment

... and I will be back again at the end of May 2014
                  Sifu Andrew Barnett
                  Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
                  Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
                  Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Working...
                  X