Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing sessions in The Netherlands 2013

Hello dear family members,

I really want to share some amazing experiences. Sifu Andrew was here in The Netherlands last weekend. He did 13 threathment sessions and 1 chi kung course on saturday. I've been to Sifu 2 years ago for my scoliosis and general tiredness (kissing disease). He helped me cure the scoliosis and feel good again. Whenever I have a real bad injury (due to football) I'd visit him again. This was now the 3rd time that Sifu came down here.
    Now my collegues know that I am doing that and at first they were quite sceptical, but they have seen me coming back everytime so some of them wanted a healing aswell. I'll just share some experiences.

* A woman who wasn't able to move here arm anywhere above her shoulder for quite some months (and told to be not able to move for quite some months to follow aswell) was now able to move her arm way above her shoulder.

* A collegue who couldn't stand or walk without pain in his knee (since he lost his ACL in the knee nearly 30 years ago) has been able to work already 2 days without any pain and is walking again instead of limping.

* Another woman who had severe pain in her shoulder and on her belly is now painfree.

* Two people have told me that they felt so energised last weekend. They can't recall being that full of energy for years.

* The most amazing though was a woman who had a strange feeling in her upperleg. Whenever someone came close with his hands to her leg she would pull her leg away, afraid to get touched. She had had a back surgery and ever since she developed the pain in the leg. That has been there for 2 years and wouldn't go away. Sifu cleared the energy blockage and she was able to touch her leg again. She was in total disbelief. She went to the toilet to try and touch on her bare skin. She kept on touchnig her legs, like she couldn't believe at all. Even the whole session of her husband, who was the one after her session, she kept touching her legs. It was so nice to see her facial expression.

It really was a great weekend again. Sifu, thank you so much for helping this people again. Looking forward to the next weekend down here!

all the best,

Mark

PS: Wouter thanks for translating!!

Awesome, I really love reading about the healing results.

Thanks for sharing,
    Nick

Comment

Hi Mark and dear family members,

Thanks Mark for starting this thread. I was there too, last weekend in 'Sealand' in the south of the Netherlands. I did the translating, and on the way I witnessed nice recoveries once again.

The majority of the clients had a long list of complaints. And in some cases deeply rooted things from their past. They often forgot parts of their 'medical milestones' (how can you forget a major surgery with severe consequences?), but all the disorders seem to come out anyway during the diagnostic part of the sessions.

Mark has already mentioned some testimonials of remarkable results.
      May I add some observations:

* A women who came for the second time. Although she hadn't practised the way she was clearly advised last year, she had made remarkable progress. Her state was much better. During the session, she became happy and far less doubtful. After the session had finished, she forgot her wheelchair again, like last year.

* A woman whose her uterus problem was diagnosed via her ankle - which had been quite painful and which was being worked on - and removed within one session.

* Checking every one's posture gave a clear signal on where to work on. This time, various blockages especially in the neck and upper and lower back. In several cases, the pelvis which was far from equal, needed to be corrected. How and what siheng Andrew exactly does during the sessions in general, and in these cases in particular, remains to be unveiled, but was remarkable to watch.

* In more cases people were made aware about the use and impact of their medicines.

* One of the clients was my own mother, who has been through surgery this spring. I was not there during this session, but I have observed that she felt very good after the session.

It was once again a nice weekend. All the clients' complaints were being addressed. They were all reassured, with regard to their condition and got homework where relevant.
      2 fully packed days! It needs a high level of energy flow to perform constantly and to keep fit and enthusiastic, as siheng Andrew demonstrated.

Best regards, Wouter.

Comment

It was indeed a wonderful weekend full of fantastic healing experiences. Mark and Wouter both played an important part in the success, so I would like to publicly thank them for this too.
        Sifu Andrew Barnett
        Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
        Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
        Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Dear Andrew Sihing,

All this is so great. Looking forward to have you in Malta next weekend

Best regards,
          Claude
          Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Comment

Congratulations Andrew!
            Thank you Mark for sharing the experiences.
            Daniel Pérez
            http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
              It was indeed a wonderful weekend full of fantastic healing experiences. Mark and Wouter both played an important part in the success, so I would like to publicly thank them for this too.
              Thank you Sifu, it was a pleasure as always. Let us see what March will bring

all the Best,

Mark

Comment

.... and just in case anyone would like to profit from a personal healing session in Terneuzen NL, I will be back at the end of March 2014. Most of the available sessions are already booked, but there are a couple of sessions available as are places at the Chi Kung course.

Please contact me as soon as you can if you (or someone you know) is interested.
                Sifu Andrew Barnett
                Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
                Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
                Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

It's wonderful to read those inspiring stories of your healing work Andrew. All the best on your upcoming March event in NL.

Comment

Working...
                  X