Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need clarification for brain healing

Hi everyone,

I attended Sifi Wong's CK intensive in the past, and have recently been diagnosed with a brain mass causing a lesion, which I am hoping to heal through chi kung.

I understand that chi flow is the most important thing when it comes to healing. Also that chi should not be directed to the brain or heart directly.

I was advised that I should instead just gently imagine my brain being perfect and healthy to put it on the path to recovery.

My question is, do I do this during my daily CK sessions? My normal routine consists of a few minutes of relaxing, smiling from the heart, a basic exercise (lifting the sky most often, or carrying the moon), chi flow for 10 minutes or so, and then 5 minutes of remaining still, directing chi to other parts of my body (lungs, kidneys, etc, and a tendon injury I'm trying to heal). Is it at this point that I should imagine my brain as healthy? Or should I be doing it outside of my routine. I'm unsure, as I don't want to inadvertently direct chi to my brain.

I would appreciate your advice.

Originally posted by Yusuf View Post
    I understand that chi flow is the most important thing when it comes to healing. Also that chi should not be directed to the brain or heart directly.
    I was advised that I should instead just gently imagine my brain being perfect and healthy to put it on the path to recovery.
    This is correct.

My question is, do I do this during my daily CK sessions? My normal routine consists of a few minutes of relaxing, smiling from the heart, a basic exercise (lifting the sky most often, or carrying the moon), chi flow for 10 minutes or so, and then 5 minutes of remaining still, directing chi to other parts of my body (lungs, kidneys, etc, and a tendon injury I'm trying to heal).
    When you remain still, you remain still. There is no need to direct chi anywhere at this time. Empty your mind.

....then 5 minutes of remaining still. Is it at this point that I should imagine my brain as healthy? Or should I be doing it outside of my routine.
    This would be a good time to hold (for a short time) a GENTLE thought. ..... and then let the thought go.
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Working...
    X