Real Stories of External Qi Transmission, Part Deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Stories of External Qi Transmission, Part Deux

Thanks to our Sihing Anthony K for his very interesting article!

http://flowingzen.com/9093/real-stories-of-external-qi-transmission-part-deux/

Some hghlights:

And remember — it’s not just about building up lots of energy. In fact, it’s more important to cleanse out your yucky energy.

This is why I can’t condone Qigong masters who teach relative beginners to do EQT. One well-known master teaches new students to be “healers”. I genuinely respect this master, and I know that he means well, but I don’t think he fully understands the implications of this. (Remember that some masters know less about the history and theory of Qigong and Chinese medicine than I do even though they are more powerful and more skillful than I am.)

What I’ve discovered over the years has been pretty amazing. With very few exceptions, opening the energy points consistently had a profound effect on the student.
    少林華南台灣 Shaolin Wahnam Taiwan

Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

-Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Very interesting, Thank you.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you, great evidenced note

Originally posted by Mark Blohm View Post
      Thanks to our Sihing Anthony K for his very interesting article!

http://flowingzen.com/9093/real-stories-of-external-qi-transmission-part-deux/

Some hghlights:

Sifu Kenya Araujo
      SHAOLIN WAHNAM ECUADOR
      Quito, Ecuador
      (593) 2-3566 814
      (593) 991483544

Comment

Working...
      X