Hello to Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to Everyone

I would like to say hello to everyone on the Shaolin Wahnam Virtual Kwoon. My name is Hilary and I have been practicing Shaolin Qigong for a little over a year now. Discovering Qigong in 2012 was a wonderful development in my life - it gave me a new direction, a new skill to learn and explore, a new community and family to belong to, and it has helped me to recover from illness.

I would like to say a deep thank you from the heart to Sifu Maxime Citerne for teaching me Shaolin Qigong and welcoming me from your heart to these arts when I was feeling not so good last year - it was a great moment in my life when I first travelled to Frankfurt in June 2012 to learn from you (all originally made possible by the kindness of Sikujie Eva G in Bad Homburg).
    I would also like to thank all the brothers and sisters I have met and learned from on my travels in Europe - thank you for your teaching, help and advice, for time spent together in interesting conversations, and for organising courses with Sigung - to Sikuma Fleur, to the Fully Alive team Sipak Barry, Sipak Mark and Sipak Tim in the UK, and to Sipak Andrew in Switzerland.

And thank you most of all to Sigung for making all this possible in such a really wonderful, welcoming, warm and accessible way.

Greetings from the heart
    Hilary
    Last edited by Hilary; 27 August 2013, 01:42 PM.

Dear Hilary

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your achievements so far !

Smile from the heart
    Fabienne

Comment

Welcome to the (online) party . See you at the weekend in Zurich.
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Welcome

Hey Hilary,
        Lovely to see your electronic chi here

Peace

Mark
        Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum
          Andrea
          Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
          Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

welcome to the forum!
            ++ smile ++ from ++ the ++ heart ++
            Rich Denyer-Bewick
            you can connect with me on: Facebook (personal/social), Linkedin (professional) and Twitter (a bit of both!)

Comment

Greeting Hilary,

Enjoy the forum, and your continuing journey
              Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
              Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
              Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
              - ancient wisdom

Comment

Hi Hilary

Welcome in the Family

warmest regards

mauro
                Luce e ombra attraversavano la sua vista, le stelle e la luna gli attraversavano il cuore.
                Siddhartha, Hermann Hesse.

Comment

Dear Hilary,

Hello and welcome

Warmly,

Comment

Dear Hilary,

Welcome! Maxime is a great teacher, your luck must therefore be great too to have met him! Good luck carrying on with your training and congratulations on your results so far.

Very best wishes,

Roeland
                    www.shaolinwahnam.nl
                    www.shaolinholland.com

Comment

Dear Hilary,

Welcome to the virtual kwoon

Have fun and enjoy your stay here!

With Shaolin Salute,
                      Lee Wei Joo
                      http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Hello and welcome Hilary,

I spent several days with my father and brother in Trier in 2007. A nice town with a lot of history.

Best regards.
                        Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Comment

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me after I posted on this thread. A couple of weeks ago I went to the UK summer camp and had the fortune to learn secrets of internal force from Sigung - an excellent course which I would have liked to do for much longer - thank you to Sipak Tim, Sipak Barry and Sipak Mark for organizing it. The Fully Alive and UK Summer Camp events are always so well organized - it is a pleasure to attend them and be part of everything. Thank you to Sigung for coming to the UK again.

When I posted on here originally, I forgot to mention two other people from the Shaolin Wahnam family who helped me with information when I was ill and would like to add this now. Two people kindly helped me at long distance by replying to emails in 2012: Sikuma Joan Browne in Ireland and Sipak Anthony Korahais in the USA both wrote to me in response to emails with information that really helped me - thank you very much for giving me some encouragement and help via email at a time when I really needed it.

With best wishes
                          Hilary

Comment

Dear Hilary,

Thank you for reminding us how a good family works . Helping, sharing, grateful(ing)

With metta,

Barry
                            Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
                            Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
                            Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
                            UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by barrys View Post
                              Dear Hilary,

Thank you for reminding us how a good family works . Helping, sharing, grateful(ing)

With metta,

Barry

Thank you, Barry (also to Tim and Mark) for persevering steadily and resolutely to bring these arts to as many people as possible in all the Fully Alive and Shaolin Wahnam UK activities you organize.

Hilary
                              Last edited by Hilary; 22 June 2014, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X