Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A healing experience with Sifu Andrew :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A healing experience with Sifu Andrew :)

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

I have had the luck to experience a healing session with Sifu Andrew and I wish to share this experience with all of you

Just some background information first. In the past years especially my first 30 years of my life I never really took care of my body and through the crazy things I did I ended with a disk herniation, a loose right shoulder and chronic shoulder pain, a right shoulder resting always higher than the left shoulder, a sacro-iliac joint dislocation that happened many times which gave me chronic pain through the years, a torn abdominal muscle that caused severe tensing of one side of the body, lots of scoliosis and multiple twists in my body structure in 3 different planes. All this created lots of tension, soreness, pain and stiffness in my muscles since some were resting loose and others tight never really working at the most efficient position.

After many years of Chi Kung and Kung Fu practice I came to a point were I wasn't much in pain (actually Sifu Andrew told me that he can't understand how I am not in pain) maybe due to the strong flow of chi. Still my body structure remained quite unbalanced with various twists along many planes.

Following all the threads I was reading about the amazing healings of Sifu Andrew I got interested and I had to experience a session . I arrived at the place were the healing session was going to take place and I was welcomed by a vibrant, smiling, gentle Sifu Andrew. Sifu Andrew quickly made me feel very relaxed and safe. I recounted all the experiences I wished to share with him and also spoke about what I wished to work on. Basically I wished that Sifu Andrew gives me back a body that was balanced, structurally and posturally in line and centered in a healthy way. A big feat I thought given all the years I was twisted and bent .

Sifu Andrew told me to stand up. He took a look at me and quickly confirmed were and how many twists I had which I confirmed as being what I wished to work on. Sifu Andrew told me to relax while he scanned my whole energy system with his hands. He quickly gave me a recap of were the blockages were together with other deeper insights. All this made lots of sense giving me aha moments. Whilst scanning my body I already started feeling my body aligning itself on its own. Sifu Andrew told me that just his awareness on my problems was enough to start the healing changes.

Sifu Andrew than told me that he was then going to start the actual healing. He started tapping some points across the front and back of body whilst also channeling chi through his hand. I felt myself going in chi flow which I allowed to happen. I had chi flow for a quite a long time and every now and then Sifu Andrew would come give me a couple of tappings and let me continue with the chi flow.

Finally it was time to end an amazing session full of insights and also fun and sense of humor. Sifu Andrew stopped my chi flow and told me to stand upright. In the glass in front I could see my shoulders perfectly in line. Sifu Andrew and my fiancee Vero who was also there also confirmed that my hips, shoulders, hands etc were all in line and perfectly aligned with each other since I couldn't see these on my own.

This was something I could almost not believe but it was true. I was perfectly and healthily aligned.

Sifu Andrew told me that the changes sometimes take up to a couple of weeks to be totally integrated in the system. I can still feel subtle structural changes happening to this day. It's like the changes are getting really rooted into my system. Today whilst writing this post I can say that I am still perfectly aligned and very happy about it

If ever you have a chance of giving a present to yourself let it be a healing session with Sifu Andrew. You will not regret it

Warm wishes,
    Claude
    Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

not to hijack the thread but

But "fiancé"? Did I miss something? :-)
    Congratulations on your healing but also congratulations on beginning your new life together, Vero and Claude! many MANY HAPPY returns :-)

All the best,
    Chow

Comment

Whaaat ?

Dear Claudien

Thank you for your great post! I was lucky enough to see Andrew Sipak's healing in action once, so I can imagine how amazing your personal experience must have been .
      And whilst I do not know you or Vero personally, I have enjoyed your presence on the forum and the posts from both of you! So:

Congratulations!!! So happy for you two ! We want LOTS of pictures of your marriage, which will undoubtedly be absolutely wonderful !

Big smile from the heart
      Fabienne

Comment

Dear Claude,

thank you so much for sharing your experience! Since I've experience the wonder that is Andrew Sipak's healing myself already, I was smiling so hard while reading your post, because I felt like I've been there!
        It is really unbelievable what treasures lie in our school
        So congratulations on the healing session!
        Also did he tell you to look out for any type of change in the following couple of weeks besides the actual body alignment?...and oh btw. congratulations again on the engagement!!!!

As for your last statement...
        If ever you have a chance of giving a present to yourself let it be a healing session with Sifu Andrew. You will not regret it
        ...I absolutely second that! If you EVER have the opportunity, don't hesitate, don't think twice and don't miss your chance! ^^

All the very best to you and Vero and hope to see you again soon
        Evelyn

Comment

Congratulations on the amazing healing, and congratulations on the fantastic news about your engagement!
          Love to you and Vero. Was great to meet you at Summer Camp.
          With love and Shaolin salute /o

"Your purpose in life is to find your purpose & give your whole heart and soul to it." - Buddha

Gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā.

Comment

Amazing!

Congratulations...and Congratulations
            Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
            Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
            Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
            - ancient wisdom

Comment

amazing, congratulations!!!!!

And gratz on your engagement!!!!
              Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

Dear Claude,

Really amazing changes you've accomplished, congratulations! And thank you to Sifu Andrew for continuing to help people heal.

Big congratulations to you and Vero! The magic of Kinabalu has had its way with you two.

Best,
                Andrew
                Love, and do what you will.

- St. Augustine

Comment

Awesome on all accounts!

Comment

Thank You

Dear Shaolin Family,

Thanks a lot for your best wishes

Warm regards,
                    Claude and Vero
                    Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Comment

Working...
                    X