Polymyalgia (rheumatica)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polymyalgia (rheumatica)

Although the Client in question hasn't sent me their testimonial (yet?), this was a very interesting case. The person in question (female, currently in her 50s) was diagnosed with Polymyalgia about 3-4 years ago. Her symptoms were, simply put, constant pain in the entire body. She had tried many different treatments and medications. Despite all of that, she didn't improve and was given invalid status and could no longer work.

One of her favourite pasttimes had been to work in her garden. She hadn't been able to for 3 years due to the pain and difficulty of movement. One thing she has is a very positive attitude and outlook. That was probably what brought her to me.

After our first session she experienced about 7 days of extreme muscle pain (like strained muscles) in her entire body. The day after, she was observed by her neighbour (who subsequently also came to me for treatment) working away in her garden with a massive smile on her face.

At her final appointment recently she exclaimed:
    If someone had previously asked, I would have been forced to admit to experiencing pain all day with the possible exception of maybe 5 minutes. Now I can happily say that I experience pain less than 5 minutes a day. It is like being reborn!
    Last edited by Andrew; 9 July 2013, 11:40 AM.
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

This is wonderful, Andrew!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

o\

Leo
    Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

Awesome
      Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
      Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
      Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
      - ancient wisdom

Comment

I applaud the client for her steadfast courage and perseverance.

I applaud Andrew Sihing for being an inspiration and instilling the heart of confidence in his patient

With Shaolin Salute,
        Lee Wei Joo
        http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

How many people would have been totally discouraged, having so much pain, and no chance of recovery (as the doctors say). But she didn't give up smiling from her heart. And she was rewarded!
          Congratulations to all three: Sifu, the healer and the healed.
          ... alles, alles, alles ist doch auf Liebe aufgebaut ..." (Ellen Auerbach, 1997)

Comment

Working...
          X