Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye alcohol; welcome back life

Here is the latest testimonial from a very satisfied client:
    I have been completely dry since 4th April 2013 and am therefore extremely proud of myself (Edit: 4th April 2013 was the first appointment; the report was written 3 months later). I don't know how you managed it, and I really don't care.

I feel better than ever before. If the need to drink appears then I use my Mantra that helps very much and immediately. I am successful in everything since 4th April 2013.

I have a new job that I really like and will be trained to be a supervisor in October. Life and its difficulties haven't changed, but something has changed in me since I was treated by you.

I have found my inner peace and approach difficulties completely differently. My family life has become wonderful. Once again I have a fantastic relationship with my children. Also the relationship with my partner has changed and deepened so much that we are also making plans for our future.

You were the first one who was able to help me. After many therapies that were exclusively based on talking and medication and never held up for long, I can say here and now:
    I will continue to use my Mantra for the rest of my life but, today, I can say that I have made it. Antidepressants are also a thing of the past now. I haven't needed any since 4th April.

Thank you so much for giving me my life back.
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Awesome!! Life changing results!

Comment

I know the sort of effect alcohol can have on people and families, so this is truly a wonderful testimonial.

Congratulations to you and your client,

Best,
      Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
      Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
      Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
      - ancient wisdom

Comment

Thanks for sharing Sipak, I love reading your client's testimonials

Comment

Thank you, folks. It's a shame that so many clients prefer not to write an account of their successes . There would be so much more to read if they did
          Sifu Andrew Barnett
          Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
          Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
          Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Nice . In fact "just nice" - with due respect to Uncle Jeff .
            Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
            Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
            Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
            UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
            sigpic

Comment

I am very happy for your client. Congratulations to both of you!

Best regards
              Andrea
              Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
              Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Working...
              X