Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qing Gong and telepathy

http://www.theleader.com.au/story/15...lepathy/?cs=12

ACCOUNTANT Beiyue Wang, 37, of Rockdale, says he has the telepathic ability to detect unhealthy organs in the body.

When he closes his eyes, he is able to visualise a person in shades of black, white and grey — the "black" being areas of concern.

Mr Wang inherited the ability from his father, 73, who lives in China and practises qing gong, the Chinese art of making the body extremely light in weight by altering the distribution and flow of chi, or "life-force energy".

Mr Wang did not believe in qing gong when he was growing up. The turnaround came last December when his father visited Australia to see his grandson, aged 16 months.

"My father came to look at the baby and said the baby could have this ability and if he can become a doctor it would be very good for him," Mr Wang said. "When the baby grows to be a teenager, my father will be 89 and he won't really be able to instruct the baby so he said he will make notes for me so that I can instruct the baby."

Mr Wang is now hoping to perfect his craft with the help of volunteers.

He is seeking people willing to have a "test" and those who believe they may have their telepathicabilities.

During a "test", Mr Wang and the subject both stand silently with eyes closed for about two minutes.

Mr Wang uses his "third eye" to scan the body, while occasionally he opens his eyes.

Mr Wang said it would take practice to perfect his ability to identify organs he saw as being "black", or unhealthy.

He said he did not recommend that anyone act on his findings until he was was more confident of his identification skills.

This writer took part in a "test" that revealed areas of black within the stomach area, trachea, spleen and/or breast.

In February, Britain's The Times reported that telepathic communication was close to becoming a reality after scientists stated they had created the first brain-to-brain interface.

It was understood that scientists had demonstrated it was possible to capture neuronal activity of rats with a chip implanted in the brain of one animal and to project the signals into the brain of a second animal, also implanted with a brain chip.
    Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
    Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
    Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
    - ancient wisdom

About 30 years ago I met a young man, about 18 or so, who could see the inside of the body: without any trance, meditation or so. He only looked at persons - as we look at someone -, and he saw their once broken limbs, their illnesses (also those they had overcome). When I met him I was on the way to leave the room dressed in a winter coat. He saw some dissarrangement with my left shoulder. I didn't know at first what he meant - but then I thought of carrying my heavy 10-string guitar in its case on the left shoulder, once a week to the music school. I never had big problems with it though, but I was young then ... but when starting Qigong 4 years ago I felt some cracking - and it took 2 years until it got better.
    Later, the young man - who was tested by several institutions about his ability - worked as a healer in Germany. I didn't think of him until now - but remembered his name, and found him via google:
    Alles, was ich in meiner nunmehr 33-jährigen Tätigkeit als Der Mann mit dem Röntgenblick lernen durfte, alle Erfahrungen, Erkenntnisse und was sie bewirkten, brachten mich der Erkenntnis, was uns krank und gesund macht, sehr nahe.

I don't know about his healing ability. But, for sure he has this ability to see beyond material reality.
    ... alles, alles, alles ist doch auf Liebe aufgebaut ..." (Ellen Auerbach, 1997)

Comment

Thanks for the info, Dorit
      Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
      Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:

- ancient wisdom

Comment

Hey Andy,

Thanks for posting the article. I'm currently reading a book on a similar subject called 'Diary of a Medical Intuitive' by Christel Nani. It's about an ER nurse in New York and how she came to accept her ability to 'know' what was wrong with patients before their diagnosis.

Comment

Dear Sijat,

Glad you liked

Diary of a Medical Intuitive looks like an excellent book - thanks for the reference!
          Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
          Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:

- ancient wisdom

Comment

Some people are lucky to have such abilities from birth, and I recall an email with Sifu some years back where he listed some possible reasons for such abilities seemingly without traning in the energy arts.

He mentioned being concieved when heavenly bodies were in favourable positions, being watched over by higher beings, and being a energy practitioner/master in a past life.

I'll have to add these books mentioned to my amazon wishlist, thanks for mentioning them.
            When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

Very interesting!

Thank you Andy and all the rest.
              Daniel Pérez
              http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

I wonder if Mr Wang and his subjects were standing close to each other, or whether they were truly at a distance so that any information received was being transferred in some way we don't currently have an explanation for? This is true telepathy, and I have no doubt it is possible.

On the other hand, I was just watching a documentary called "the secret life of dogs". These canine companions have an amazing sense of smell, to the point where they can smell cancerous cells, low blood sugar levels, physiological changes that indicate the onset of a fit or feint, etc.

There is now research going on to determine what dogs are capable of detecting with their noses, and there's also now a charitable organisation similar to guide dogs but training them for medical detection and medical alert roles.

A Buckinghamshire scientist whose dog apparently "sniffed out" her breast cancer leads research to see if a breath test for detection is possible.

Anyway, back to Mr Wang. If he and his subject were in close proximity, then it could be that he is actually relying on an unusually (for a human) heightened sense of smell, but interpreting his impressions as being of a psychic origin. Perhaps that might explain how he could develop such a skill in (presumably) a relatively short time without the practice of a high level esoteric art such as those cultivated within Shaolin Wahnam
                This could perhaps also be the case with the ER Nurse?

Comment

For a human the heightened sense of smell would likely show itself in many other areas and would be quite a nuisance to daily life. Luckily for dogs the sense of smell is not just heightened but is how they (happily) interpret and read the signals of the world around them.

More likely is that quantum entanglement is at work here. Actually physics has already "proved" in a theoretical sense as well as many distance information studies that information is able to be passed instantaneously over even very large distances through the effect of quantum entanglement at the subatomic level. We are all connected, time and space (distance) are not an issue but the phenomenal world has a strong effect on our brains interpretation of what we experience and tends to dampen the effects of quantum entanglement that consistently occur all around us.

Likely some of us are more adept at utilizing this aspect of physics, (more open to interpreting this type of information from their environment) and Sifu's explanations of possible reasons for this work for me. Moreover while it is impressive that someone could have this ability and train it up in a seemingly short amount of time - how much more impressive would it be if they also trained Wahnam Chi Kung TaiJiChuan or Kung Fu!

I believe we have some Wahnam practitioners who are able to see blocked Qi in peoples bodies - it would be fascinating to know how their practice has helped in the development and application of this ability.
                  from the Heart...

Comment

It will certainly be interesting to see how things progress from a scientific point of view in terms of understanding the currently inexplicable.
                    Here's an interesting post re telepathy which seems to indicate, from a more conventional scientific perspective, that there is some weak evidence for telepathy when the receiver is asleep. http://www.spring.org.uk/2007/06/dre...c-evidence.php
                    Of course, this doesn't offer any explanations... :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X