No announcement yet.

onefinger healing qigong Master zi Shen Wang Master Yab Yeung Lama Gangchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, you are right. Saying that I simplified to the level the group is working with may seem arrogant, that I am supreme.

I can assure you that i meant only having read some text I adapt to this environment allowing me to write more simple and broadly than my overcondensed shorter text.

My behavior may seem silly but it is time sparing coming with some quarrels to the points interesting me.

So I ask myself how is the way over the 18 Lohans chosing one or some of them.

I had for some years up to two hours a training with the horse stance and ineffective 8 brocades I left away. It caused me some problem in the left calf disappearing by meeting another master by opening the energy flow there where the original master did not help me. So I went to him as he asked also if someone had trained to the level I described above and asked me why I had given up it. My answer was that 'I got to much dirt in my aura. Well, now i have a better understanding and obviouly done a better job by channels from head to feet and the other way round.

But the stance of the first master still proved being better and i got no trust in the other master offering only his standard program without adapting and selling his rice bag and other fortunetelling hokuspokus.

Presently I cannot do such standing but I am rather successful with lying position as I worked in yoga with shavasana death position and a lying variation of the horse stance and the said onefinger zen exercises of Master Wang.

What can the 18 Lohans join to that? I saw a swaying of the legs towards each other and consider also a butterfly shake of Master Yap imitating a butterfly moving his wings.

Can you give me a hint?

Axel

Comment

Dear Jeffrey,

you have the bad luck that I know now your posting, but clicked my response quoting it away.

As you offer me a place as valued member of this list I cease humbly the quarrels who is the best and the supreme path, no longer violating the 10 rules.

Great smile

Axel

Comment

Originally posted by axels View Post
        Dear Jeffrey,

you have the bad luck that I know now your posting, but clicked my response quoting it away.

As you offer me a place as valued member of this list I cease humbly the quarrels who is the best and the supreme path, no longer violating the 10 rules.

Great smile

Axel
        Hi Axel,

"Clever" riddles aside, your use of English is poor. It is very, very difficult to understand what you are writing. The quote I've posted is a great example of that. There are no riddles, no speaking of advanced chi kung, just a statement of communication. And that statement is very difficult to understand.

If you wish to engage in riddles or clever word play, you really need a complete and subtle grasp of the language. You do not have this in written English (or you are intentionally writing nonsense).

It is not your riddles that are confusing anyone. It is the fact that you are not conveying any intelligent thought, but rather writing garbled foolishness. It is possible that you are highly skilled and very knowledgable, but that is not coming across in your forum writing. Though I would assume that a skilled practictioner would have the mental clarity to realize their own lack in a foreign language.

Again, I suggest you post in the appropriate section for the language that you have mastered. What you are currently doing is not working.

-Matt

Comment

, Dear Matt,

you answer a posting for Jeffrey and not yours. that is not a language question.

Thanks

Axel

Comment

Dear Axel,

If someone sent you this, what would you make of it and how would you answer?

With metta,

Barry

Daher frage ich mich, wie ist der Weg über die 18 Lohans Wahl der einen oder einige von ihnen.

Ich hatte seit einigen Jahren bis zu zwei Stunden Training mit dem Pferd Haltung und ineffektiv 8 Brokate verließ ich weg. Es hat mich ein Problem in der linken Wade verschwinden durch die Erfüllung ein Master durch Öffnen der Energiefluss dort, wo das Original-Master nicht half mir. Also ging ich zu ihm, als er auch gefragt, ob jemand auf dem Niveau ich oben beschrieben habe und fragte mich, warum ich ihm gegeben hatte trainiert hatte. Meine Antwort war, dass "ich zu viel Schmutz hat in meine Aura. Nun, jetzt habe ich ein besseres Verständnis und offensichtlich getan einen besseren Job durch Kanäle von Kopf bis Fuß und umgekehrt.

Aber die Haltung der ersten Master noch bewiesen, besser zu sein und ich habe kein Vertrauen in die anderen Master-Angebot nur seine Standard-Programm ohne Anpassung und Verkauf seiner Sack Reis und andere fortunetelling Hokuspokus.

Derzeit kann ich nicht so stehen, aber ich bin recht erfolgreich mit Liegeposition, da ich in Yoga arbeitete mit shavasana Tod und einer liegenden Variation des Pferdes und die Haltung der OneFinger zen Übungen von Meister Wang.

Was kann die 18 zu, dass Lohans mitmachen? Ich sah ein Schwanken der Beine zueinander und betrachten auch einen Schmetterling shake von Meister Yap imitiert ein Schmetterling seine Flügel bewegen.

Können Sie sich mir einen Hinweis?
            Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
            Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
            Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
            UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for using a translator program. It's not understandable and badly translated.

A friend asked me what I promise myself posting to such a listing normally producing sheer nonsense: I1 know the problem and have anticipated it with some success.

Let's see what will be done with my pakua question of the 18 Lohans around as Master Lam did it with the eight brocades for my friend in the middle getting the energies of them this way.

I will do it in German for perhaps investing in losing there also as part of the training.

Axel

Comment

Axel,

Thank you for your latest post and confirming your true intention. You are obviously a so-called Internet Troll.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[4] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]
                Your last post was the best confirmation to date.

By the way, I answered your latest personal email to me before visiting the forum today. Had I visited here first, I would have given you different advice as follows:

Please find somewhere else to play your games.
                Sifu Andrew Barnett
                Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
                Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
                Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

well, well

Thank you Andrew to point it out clearly, if the guy has any question and / or language problem he just should come over to Frankfurt and we can resolve the problem with or without tea...
                  May all beings be happy

Kai
                  www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

Interesting conversation, and most of it has already been commented.
                    I would like to comment what Axel wrote 2013-05-17:

"In the Tibetan Shaolin system of master Zi Shen Wang the index finger stands for the indigestive system, , but differs from Mantak Chia's channel activation with this finger standing for the large intestine with his finger in Kan & Li by steaming. I fear he has a broken tradition."

It is a little hard to determine which of these teachers you insulte with the term broken tradition. Maybe you did not stay long enough to get the full picture?

Que Ah Shui transmitted the Shaolin Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan Gong. It differs from Mantak Chia's Cosmic Chi Chigong but you can see that these methods come from the same source.

Look up the facts in any acupunctute book, the first level of training is not secret.
                    The index finger bending activates the Hand Yang Ming, which is connected to the Large Intestine. The hand Yang Ming connects to the Foot Yang Ming, which is connected to the Stomach. The Stomach is really functionally connected to the Spleen So, you got digestion.

On the advanced levels (Luohan Gong and Kong Jing Gong) bending the finger might affect other things as well.

But why add all extra information in your line of question, when the school of Shaolin Wahnam neither teach Tibetan stuff nor the Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan Gong?

Interesting about the troll, I didn't know the term before.

/Tomas

Comment

Working...
                    X