onefinger healing qigong Master zi Shen Wang Master Yab Yeung Lama Gangchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onefinger healing qigong Master zi Shen Wang Master Yab Yeung Lama Gangchen

I am new to this forum and research presently mostly practical healing systems combining indian chakras and nadis and chinese pakua and I Ging plus meridians. All have like Kabbalah the three inner thrusting channels.

I remember in Master Wong's books a onefinger training with the index but perhaps not for aura seeing.

I got in contact to Master Wong and cheated a little bit as I had not 1 600 DM and my contact meant he has to go down to affordable prices. So I got a fine longer lasting energy shower through my channels.

i know now the tibetan onefinger zen qigong of Master Zi Shen Wang derived from the monk training of Shaolin abbot Qui A Shui who transmitted him the exercises. Master Wang altered it to Tibetan chakras.I ask myself if this technique as a meditative still Qigong form is also known in this system.As 5-Element-Stake the elemental chakras leave in the case of the earth being in the southwest corner of the Pakua and not in the solarplexus of stomach and spleen. The chakras of Lama Gangchen have the same deviating property. You find the tao symbol combined with a lamaist stupa also in the flag of outer Mongolia.

For Master Yab Yeung I do not know his chakra system but the published part of his hexagram dance presumably like other masters through all 64 hexagrams. i got to this list by the nice quarrels with him and Prof. Hiew. Pllease don't continue. He does not give his lineage learning his materials and 6 Levels.

As you derive yourself from the Southern Shaolin school having more firm standing positions and strong arms this is a further common trait to Master Wang and Yap Yeung. Perhaps it reaches also into the Zhan Zhuang schools.

Some hints and materials are welcome as i put it presently into a German text for the said onefinger exercises.

Axel

Dear Axel,

Welcome to our forum.

Did I understand you right that you cheated on the grandmaster of our school and wish us to provide information for your research?

Also you did not clearly say what you are looking for.

Regards,

Leo
    Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

"Serious" enquiry?

Dear axels

Your contact with Grandmaster Wong sounds unlikely, especially since the currency of DM (Deutsche Mark) has been fully replaced by the Euro in January 2002.
      Sisook Leo, I myself and many others on this forum speak German. I highly suggest you repost your enquiry in German, because as of right now, your whole post does not make much sense. We are thus unable to answer or even understand what you wish to know.

Best regards
      Fabienne

Comment

[QUOTE=Leo Shaolin;118295]Dear Axel,

Welcome to our forum.

Did I understand you right that you cheated on the grandmaster of our school and wish us to provide information for your research?

"""""""""""

No, I joked a little bit as I asked Grandmaster Wong at the phone in his hotel, if I remember correctly, not for an energy shower but was happy getting it costless. The middleman was in Frankfurt. By the way last night my channels got worked through also in an upward direction and the letting go of remorse. i think it should be your energyfield.

"""""""""""
        Also you did not clearly say what you are looking for.

"""""

There are several possible topics you may be knowledgeable. therefore i repeated the question on the onefinger practice you have. Master Wang uses all five fingers etc presumably similar to the healing effects of Grandmaster Han Yin is describing for the elements.

Axel

Comment

Originally posted by Danateske View Post
          Dear axels

Your contact with Grandmaster Wong sounds unlikely, especially since the currency of DM (Deutsche Mark) has been fully replaced by the Euro in January 2002.
          Sisook Leo, I myself and many others on this forum speak German. I highly suggest you repost your enquiry in German, because as of right now, your whole post does not make much sense. We are thus unable to answer or even understand what you wish to know.

Best regards
          Fabienne
          Thanks. in German I am still worse.

My contact was in the 90thies with still valid DM.

Axel

Comment

Dear Axel,

Maybe it’s just a problem of language, but I still cannot see how we can help you.

Up till now you did not ask a single question although you think you repeated it already.

All I can see is a random list of parts of completely different healing systems and something about the Mongolian flag.

Please post simple and clear questions and we will try to help you, if we can.

I might not be able to answer them myself as my knowledge about the history of other systems is limited, but I will try to help you to clarify what you are looking for, so that one of us can give you the requested information.

Best regards,

Leo
            Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

How is this from Master Wong#s homepage:

2. Shooting Arrows
              The holding of the hands is in the “One-Finger Zen” hand form, which is a typical Shaolin hand form. If you see someone holding the hand in the from of a fist with one finger sticking out, you can reasonably conclude that he has not learnt it in a proper way from a Shaolin master.

Why is "One-Finger Zen" hand form a typical Shaolin hand form

Typical for this or also other exercises and which ones?

Shooting the arrow is known to me by training with Master Lam Kam Chuen and other sources without remarkable effect energetically. What effects do you or others have? Describe exactly chakra, merideians an channels included.

in the Tibetan Shaolin system of Master Zi Shen Wang the index stands for the digestive system, but differs from Mantak Chia's channel activation with this finger standing for the large intestine with this finger in Kan & Li
              by steaming. I fear he has a broken tradition.

Or do you deal such questions as top secret? I read questions & answers otherwise in this section.

Axel

Comment

Wonderful. We are progressing.

How is this from Master Wong#s homepage:

2. Shooting Arrows
                The holding of the hands is in the “One-Finger Zen” hand form, which is a typical Shaolin hand form. If you see someone holding the hand in the from of a fist with one finger sticking out, you can reasonably conclude that he has not learnt it in a proper way from a Shaolin master.
                Shooting Arrows is a wonderful exercise that strengthens the heart and lung system. One should learn it from a master or a competent instructor. Here you can find the list of Wahnam instructors in Germany: http://www.shaolin.org/general/instr...t.html#germany

Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit will teach Shooting Arrows and the rest of the 18 Lohan Hands in Switzerland in August: http://www.enerqi.ch/index.php/de/ku...rn-and-zuerich

Why is "One-Finger Zen" hand form a typical Shaolin hand form

Typical for this or also other exercises and which ones?
                It is typical because it was already included in the first set of exercises at the Shaolin temple by the great Bodhidharma and is hardly found in other styles.

One Finger Zen is one of "three marvellous Shaolin arts". It can kill or maim people from a distance, but it can also heal, depending on the intention of the practitioner.

The hand form is also found in advanced exercises like golden bridge of Zhan Zhuang and One Finger Shooting Zen. Also in some Shaolin Kung Fu techniques.

Shooting the arrow is known to me by training with Master Lam Kam Chuen and other sources without remarkable effect energetically.

What effects do you or others have? Describe exactly chakra, merideians an channels included.
                The effects do not depend on the exercise, but on the skill of the practitioner. Chakras are not a topic in the chinese system. As mentioned before, the lung and heart meridians are involved in the exercise Shooting Arrows.

Every chi kung exercise is meant to enhance the chi flow and therby erase blockages, so this is also valid for Shooting Arrows.

In my practice I feel my forearm, hand and index finger charged with energy.

in the Tibetan Shaolin system of Master Zi Shen Wang the index stands for the digestive system, but differs from Mantak Chia's channel activation with this finger standing for the large intestine with this finger in Kan & Li by steaming. I fear he has a broken tradition.
                I don't have insight to those two systems.

Or do you deal such questions as top secret? I read questions & answers otherwise in this section.
                We are very generous in Shaolin Wahnam as long as people are respectful and sincere.

While intellectual research is interesting, the most important things are practice and experience. A million words can't explain how it is to practice genuine chi kung, but a single lesson can. Take the chance and learn from one of our instructors!

Best wishes,

Leo
                Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

[QUOTE=Leo Shaolin;118303]Wonderful. We are progressing.

I agree.

Shooting Arrows is a wonderful exercise that strengthens the heart and lung system.

Textbook of Vital Energy Training and Wushu at TLK. Kwoon requirements, testing, and some instruction on particular techniques. Also includes "The Way", for history and philosophy of the martial way, for study.

Heart strenghtening as a question of the next, the middle finger and the " ha" sound is a bit astonishing but perhaps similar to this quote and exact description of Master Wong of one finger shooting uttered at the end there. As mudra no problem as I will show.
                  """""
                  It is typical because it was already included in the first set of exercises at the Shaolin temple by the great Bodhidharma and is hardly found in other styles.

"""""

May be correct. But combined with zen it sounds like a koan e.g.clasping of one hand. As in the quote of your founding master meditating the root of your chikung oneness is a great topic.
                  """"""""
                  One Finger Zen is one of "three marvellous Shaolin arts". It can kill or maim people from a distance, but it can also heal, depending on the intention of the practitioner.
                  """"""
                  I think more a question of holding the fingers. The arrow form has the middle finger a little bit higher than the other fingers, the shooting form presumably seals the energies for a good shot by touching the palm also with the thumb.

""""

The hand form is also found in advanced exercises like golden bridge of Zhan Zhuang and One Finger Shooting Zen. Also in some Shaolin Kung Fu techniques.

""""

It seems that the forms meet in an upgoing broad energy stream from the index to the back of the head in a first impression.

""""

The effects do not depend on the exercise, but on the skill of the practitioner.

"""""
                  I partly agree. Master Wang calls his one finger positions mudras, which do not depend from their execution but can be done also in visualization.
                  If you can open symbols it is surely you skill and sensivity and mudra is an expression of it. But transmittance of the master or his energy field can substitute lacking skill. Meeting Master Lam not transmitting the exercise to me was not a lack of my skill which I had already though I advanced and knowledgeable in the meantime not knowing moving mudras.

Master Lam used all 8 Brocade exercises being part of Master Wong's 18 Lohans. He combined them with directions with the hexagrams of the pakua so that my friend sitting in the middle presumably on the tao symbol got the energy of the pakua. Do you know that?

""""""""""""

Chakras are not a topic in the chinese system.

""""""""""

Don't believe that. If you are more under a taoist or neoconfucian inflluence the foreign influence of buddhism coming from india may be rejected. I had sufficient lectures in Chinese history on these topics or take Charles Luk, also in German, on the secrets of chinese meditation showing the choices his culture offers chakras clearly belong to chinese buddhism.

Master Wong seems to use theravadic buddhist forms and presumably lotus sutra being the basis of other Shaolin onefinger system. Lotus are the more blooming chinese chakra forms. He uses also Quan Yin as a female buddha equivalent to the more male tibetan Chenrezig and the clearly male indian Avolikitesvara perhaps in a cosmic edition Mster Wang uses also. There chakras are combined with pakua as i speculate without knowing such rituals. Monkey's journey to the West shows buddhism superior to taoism and Master Wang uses a popular fairy tale with Quan Yin for his dharma teachings.

""""""""

Every chi kung exercise is meant to enhance the chi flow and therby erase blockages, so this is also valid for Shooting Arrows.

In my practice I feel my forearm, hand and index finger charged with energy.

""""

What's about the rest of the body? Already the horse stance includes more,especially in the hips and legs. The mudras of Master Wang include the whole body and foot channels.

Axel

Comment

Originally posted by axels View Post
                    Thanks. in German I am still worse.

My contact was in the 90thies with still valid DM.

Axel
                    Hi Axel,

What is your primary language? We have several language specific sections of the forum.

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt F. View Post
                      Hi Axel,

What is your primary language? We have several language specific sections of the forum.

-Matt
                      German. But it is not a question but of overburdened content making my first posting difficult and puzzling. There is a Chinese stratagem of putting something for stimulating the other to react or not if he is lacking the knowledge and experience.

I simplified it now to the level your group is working with. The question is if I already have transgressed this limits with my approach speaking of the experience with energies and channels in and outside the body.

I like to refer to a neglected substantial point of the thread with prof. Hiew and Master Yap Yeung recommended by Master Wong.

It is indeed a problem using energies in martial arts also destructively e.g. tearing tissues etc. and being a healer. Can you really separate both in your intention and energy composition?

I think Master Yap is right and writes it also that a peaceful non aggressive mind is most important in the healing business for not creating blockages instead of avoiding and dissolving them.

I think both masters agree in this point and have no real quarrel as Master Yap is himself a martial artist with Japanese black belt.

I lastly detected the great energy advantages of healing rituals and Qigong over normal rather energyless rituals and Qigong.

But re-examining Master Yap showed now no calm and peaceful energyfield but includes much fighting quarrels. If this is the last word I don't know as he proclaims his approach first cleansing and making aware of bad karma you have to overcome. But lacking peacefulness and calmness and also crushing fighting pictures make me cautious.

Axel

Comment

We are used to the Zen approach of "simple, direct and effective". If you think your way is supreme, that's your opinion.

I don't have time for your child's play, especially as you don't seem to thank for or accept what we tell you. You are acting dishonestly and arrogantly. Your cup is already full, so there's nothing to do for us.

I'm out and wish you the best for your endeavours,

Leo
                        Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

here we go again

Hello Axel,

Since you seem to enjoy reading through the forum archives, I have a little mission for you. Go through the archives and see how many "Axels" you can find.

We've seen the pattern many many times before. It usually goes something like this:

1) Come on the forum with a post which sort of asks a question but also has quite a bit of misdirection and more or less hidden disrespect/arrogance with an underlying certitude that we have nothing to offer but that the new member could sure teach us a thing of two.

2) Employ a variety of techniques to avoid genuine communication with those who answer the initial post (you seem to have a predilection for "passive-aggressive"), at the same time as trying to make it seem that it is in fact everyone else who is not communicating well.

3) Gradually become more obviously disrespectful, disdainful, condescending etc.

4) Leave the forum or get banned

There are rare occasions where it goes a different way and the person ends up as a valued forum member.

I think you're about up to 3)

I would love you to prove me wrong and show that you are actually here to learn something and to take advantage of the experience of hundreds of people who actually practice genuine Qigong as taught to them by a genuine master.

Either way, the forum will continue. We'll all continue training and getting wonderful benefits from our training.

(I see that my brother from Austria, Leo has already had enough of your shenanigans. That's a missed opportunity for you because Leo has a lot of experience inside and outside of Shaolin Wahnam.)
                          Jeffrey Segal

Comment

Thank you. Where do you see any fact in my text, that I think my way is supreme to yours? It's my approach you like not to be respectful.

All the best

Axel

Originally posted by Leo Shaolin View Post
                            We are used to the Zen approach of "simple, direct and effective". If you think your way is supreme, that's your opinion.

I don't have time for your child's play, especially as you don't seem to thank for or accept what we tell you. You are acting dishonestly and arrogantly. Your cup is already full, so there's nothing to do for us.

I'm out and wish you the best for your endeavours,

Leo

Comment

Where do you see any fact in my text, that I think my way is supreme to yours?
                              There is a Chinese stratagem of putting something for stimulating the other to react or not if he is lacking the knowledge and experience.

I simplified it now to the level your group is working with.
                              One of my past teachers told me - "there are a lot of things I can help you with but two things I can't protect you from .... your own arrogance and stupidity.". Luckily, I found that very helpful .

With metta,

Barry
                              Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
                              Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
                              Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
                              UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X