Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experience with Sifu Andrew's Healing :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Evelyn Sijatlui,

Seems like you gave your mom a very wonderful Happy Mother's Day gift.

Thanks for sharing your sister's healing experiences with Andrew Siheng with us Now the next step would be to commit her to one of the Awesome Courses (which I believe you're already doing )

With Shaolin Salute,
    Lee Wei Joo
    http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

.... and I will be back in Vienna in May 2014
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Dear family,

Yes, he was back and I had the joy of witnessing Andrew Taisiheng’s fabulous work for a day.

It is truly inspiring to see someone that skilful treating people with ease and so much laughter.

No matter what problems people came with, they all were relieved and on the best way to recovery and change when leaving an hour later. Often even long before the session was over.

There was one young man with severe pain in the jaw from about 15 surgeries that made everything worse and worse. The opiate medication for a prolonged time had also affected his whole digestive system. During the session his pain went down from 7 (on a scale of 10) to 1 and finally zero. He was suffering for years with pain waking him up nearly every night. One meeting with Taisiheng was enough to relieve him.

Later he moved the shifted aura of a woman back in place. Two days later people at work were wondering how much she had changed to a smiling and joyful being. I am sure all her related issues will soon be gone and won’t reappear.

What inspired me most was Taisiheng’s incredible perception and intuition as well as his deep understanding and knowledge that is not just intellectual, but internalized and ready to apply it naturally... and of course with fun.

We also had a fruitful discussion about the principles of the QEA healing system he developed. Be prepared for a wonderful book once it’s ready!

Best wishes,

Leo
        Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

Always great to read about such results! Thanks for sharing dear Brother!

Best wishes,
          Tim

Comment

How wonderful! The whole Family benefiting from Chi Kung Healing

These healing stories are always very uplifting...

Thank you for sharing!

Best wishes
            Jacek

Comment

Working...
            X