Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experience with Sifu Andrew's Healing :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience with Sifu Andrew's Healing :)

Dear Shaolin Wahnam family!

I would like to share some experiences about Andrew Sipak’s healing with you. I hope some of you will find them interesting and I hope it will encourage some of the other Chi Kung healers to use their skills!

I’ll start off with the first experience, which was in Zürich in September 2012:
    I was there for some wonderful courses with Sigung and had the most amazing time learning so much and getting to know so many wonderful Wahnam family members.

Before I went to these courses, I didn’t know much about the Chi Kung Healing in our school. Even though I had heard some stories and was really interested in it, it was all still pretty vague to me. But being there I overheard some conversations about Andrew Sipak’s healing that caught my attention.

I got even more interested during the Flower Set course when Andrew Sipak was called any time someone seemed to have hurt themselves and then I got to experience it myself.
    While practicing to fall down something snapped in my left knee. I had no idea what happened and when I got up my knee felt really unstable. It didn’t hurt much but it made a cracking sound every time I bend the knee and stretched it out again as if something had popped out. When I was trying to do the next sequence with a partner I felt a little faint because my leg felt so unstable I was afraid it would give in. So Andrew Sipak got called yet again.

I explained what happened, he told me to lie down, he touched the knee an the leg, bend it in two ways, nodded knowingly, pressed some point and after about 30 seconds told me to try and get up.
    I did and it felt as if nothing had ever happened to that knee! I mean I was more careful the first steps because I expected it to still be wobbly, but I wasn’t.
    I was giggling for a while because I had no idea what he had just done and even though experiencing wonderful results thanks to Chi Kung practice before I just couldn’t believe what he just did in a couple of seconds!

Now I guess to some of you this little story isn’t as surprising as it was for me. ^_^ But I thought I’ll start with this, because it was very astonishing and impressive to me and even though I’ve heard things about the healing of various injuries and illnesses before, to actually experience it was still something completely new to me.

I’ll be sharing some other experiences soon

Best wishes,
    Evelyn

Thanks alot for sharing, dear Sijatlui , very inspiring to read.

Please keep them coming!

Comment

Thank you for sharing Evelyn!

Look forward to hearing more.

All the best,

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Evelyn B View Post
        Dear Shaolin Wahnam family!

.....Now I guess to some of you this little story isn’t as surprising as it was for me....

Best wishes,
        Evelyn
        This little story is awesome
        Damian Kissey
        Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
        www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Dear Wahnam family!

I’d like to share another experience ^_^
          I know this is a pretty long text, but I really, really hope some of you might read and enjoy it and some of the healers get inspired!

It was still in Zürich in 2012, where Andrew Sipak was now healing my back (scoliosis).

After I already experienced Andrew Sipak’s healing skills on my knee and after I’ve seen him work on several people at the course (treating mainly injuries) I was already really impressed. Watching him work was really interesting and the way he often just stood one meter away from the person doing some movements with his hand and triggering some very distinctive chi flows was pretty fun to watch as well.
          Then I heard that Andrew Sipak healed one of the participants at the courses from scoliosis.
          Now that really caught my attention because this seemed to be such a solid problem to me that I never even considered that you could treat it.

Before I go on about what happened then I’d like to first explain my diagnosis and experience over the years before, so it’s easier to understand the effects his healing had on me:
          When I was about 14 or 15 years old I was diagnosed with a slightly more than 20 degree C-shaped scoliosis and an inclined hip.
          The treatment for the next couple of years was aggravating. I had to wear a sort of corset every night and during the day when I was at home. It was very tight and had a rather hard pad on the inside of the back part which was pressing into my back at a certain place to avoid that the spine would further develop into that direction. It was difficult to breathe restrained into this strucutre and sitting and lying down and especially sleeping in it was not very relaxing. It was somewhat painful as well and it always left some marks on my body after wearing it for a while.
          I had to wear this for about 4 years and it actually did work to a certain degree because my spine got a little bit straightened out, but at the same time the muscles around my torso and especially my back muscles got really weak because most of the time the corset was holding up my body and not my core muscles. And doing the little bit of physiotherapy I was taught to do didn’t really make up for it. So after those years my spine was straighter but my posture was horrible and holding myself up was always very tiring especially since I lost any feeling for when I was actually upright without the corset.

I already noticed that my posture got way better after I started practicing Chi Kung and Kung Fu and so I didn’t even know how much better it could still get!

The Healing:
          So when I heard that Andrew Sipak had healed this before I first just wanted to hear more about this as I thought that it must be very different and more elaborate than treating my knee. When I asked him about it he told me that it really was way more time consuming and would take him about ten minutes!
          After the courses when I was about to say goodbye to everyone Andrew Sipak told me to wait because he wanted to take a look at my back.
          I was curious and nervous but just tried to stay relaxed.
          I stood there with my eyes closed and Andrew Sipak was standing behind me. He told me I could just let go no matter what happened. Then I felt some sort of pulling from behind (but no one was touching me) and tipped backwards, but was able to stay absolutely relaxed because Andrew Sipak caught me and lead me so carefully to the ground that it felt like I was floating. As I was lying on the ground I felt very peaceful. Then it felt like there was some sort of energy pulsation along a meridian in my right arm (something I’ve never felt before). He then pulled on my legs and shook them and then pressed two points on my hip and at that moment another surprising thing happened.
          Normally when I was lying on my back with my legs stretched out, letting my feet fall outwards there was always this blockage in my hip that prevented the left leg to really fall to the side, so while my right foot was pretty lose in that position my left foot was always pretty straight (toes pointing upwards) not being able to just fall outwards. And the moment Andrew Sipak pressed those points on my hip, my left foot just fell to the side almost exactly as far as my right foot! (I hope you can imagine what I mean, I sometimes even have difficulties describing it in German ^^)

The Effects:
          So I was lying there for about ten minutes (which apparently is a long time to Andrew Sipak to fix something ^^) and then slowly got up. I felt a bit drowsy and overwhelmed from the courses and the healing. Then I was told to go look at myself in a mirror. One thing people often saw about my posture was that one shoulder was obviously higher than the other because of my tilted spine, but now looking in the mirror I couldn’t see it at all!

Andrew Sipak told me that I’d probably feel pretty tired soon and that I should just go to sleep then and that these few minutes where just the start of the healing process and it would still go on for about 4-6 weeks.

I actually already felt pretty woozy and only planned to go have some dinner and go to bed. So at dinner the most surprising thing happened, I sat down and I was sitting up right! Effortless! That might seem like a meaningless description to someone who is used to that, but to me it was one of the most spectacular things! I was just sitting upright without having to consciously pull up my body, without putting any effort into doing so. You can’t image what kind of relieve that was for me! I didn’t even know that that was possible because I’d already gotten so used to having difficulties with it! I was just sitting there, without tilting to one side, without feeling the constant need to correct my posture because it was already good!

When I got back to the hotel I also had to check again for the left foot when lying down and was still amazed. Another thing I’ve noticed in a yoga course a while ago was that usually when I would lie on my back and then pull my knees to my chin I would tilt to the left side. So just for the fun of it I pulled my knees to my chin and without any effort kept lying symmetrically on my back!

During the weeks that followed I still noticed changes happening and I still can’t believe the whole experience.
          The healing was so incredibly strong and felt so natural. Even though the corset method also worked in a way (straightening out the spine) it was just so brutal (and also damaging in some ways) compared to the soft yet powerful and holistic healing Andrew Sipak did.

This experience is still so wondrous to me and I am so grateful to Andrew Sipak for his work! I can hardly describe what a huge difference this healing made for me! I was already so used to some of the problems with my posture and my back that I actually didn’t think there was another way! Thank you so very much!

With a big smile from the heart,
          Evelyn

Comment

Wow, amazing story!!! Thanks alot for sharing.

This will not only inspire us and our healers, but also lot's of people with similar problems!

Best wishes,
            Tim

Comment

Good method, good master, good student, Congratulations to everyone involved!

Warmly,

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story, Evelyn! Congratulations.

Best wishes,
                Zach

Comment

Dear Evelyn Sijatlui,

Excellent recovery, thank you for posting your experinece in our virtual kwoon

As Darryl Siheng said, good method, good master, good student

With Shaolin Salute,
                  Lee Wei Joo
                  http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you, Evelyn. I can hardly wait for your next instalment
                    Sifu Andrew Barnett
                    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
                    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
                    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Dear Wahnam family!

Thank you for your replies and your interest!
                      I’m really glad you enjoy reading about these experiences

This next one is going to be about my mother and some of her experiences with Chi Kung and the healing.

My mum started with Chi Kung in October 2012. Since I’ve been so enthusiastic about Sifu Leo’s class and since she saw the improvement in me she got interested as well.

She’s been coming to Sifu Leo’s class since then and is quite fond of it and practices almost every day. She noticed differences like her back getting better and being more agile and it helps especially in the morning when her back and joints feel very stiff and blocked. After a while her TCM doctor also told her that some blockages (he’s been working on them for a while) seem to finally start dissolving and he himself thinks it’s coming from her Chi Kung practice!

Then in December 2012 we had the incredible honour and luck to welcome Andrew Sipak in Vienna. I organised some healing sessions for interested clients and my family, which was very important to my since I’ve already experienced Andrew Sipak’s healing.

Session:
                      It was very interesting to see the healing on my mum, because I got to see the healing work on scoliosis and an inclined hip from the outside. (Btw. also with another client on that weekend.)
                      And those were very interesting sessions to watch, because I could actually see the improvement while Andrew Sipak was treating them. I was very surprised to actually be able to see the shifting of the upper body to the right place. It was very subtle and slowly but still very distinct and afterwards I could check myself that the hipbones of the clients were aligned after the treatment. Since I have seen these kinds of results on myself I knew it was possible but it was still very impressive to see it again and again and especially to see the change on someone else happening during the session.

Immediate Effect:
                      My mum was a very good example for what I already mentioned before, that sometimes people don’t noticed the change on themselves right away, while it can be pretty obvious to others watching that person
                      One good example was, that right before her session my mother was complaining about her back pain and that she couldn’t stand for too long because it got uncomfortable.
                      After her treatment (during which she was mostly standing as well) she kept on standing while we were waiting for the next client to come. She talked to Andrew Sipak for about another 15-20 minutes all the while standing and not even thinking about sitting down, even though Andrew Sipak was sitting!
                      And it was very amusing for us to see because she just kept on talking and didn’t even seem to notice this “little” detail after the treatment XD

Another effect I noticed pretty soon afterwards is about my mums concentration and calmness. Before the healing she was often very distracted and unfocused and always had the urge to do more than one thing at a time. It was for instance impossible to get her to sit down and listen to a piece of music for 3 minutes without her trying to move around things or turn on the TV on the side or doing something else, even though she actually really enjoys the music I show her. So soon after the healing I stopped by my parents house and remembered another song I wanted to show her and I expected the usual deal of her listening to it for 15 seconds, telling me how nice it is and still starting to do something else on the side. But it didn’t happen. She sat there throughout the whole song. She seemed very calm and composed and just enjoyed it without feeling the need to do anything on the side.
                      As I was so used to the other behavior, this was a pretty big surprise to me (even though it might not seem like something big to somebody else). To me it was a very obvious change (not just concerning this one thing about her listening to a piece of music, but in her overall calmness), which btw. she didn’t really notice at first either ^^

TCM and Acupressure:
                      Another thing that was very interesting to us was the reaction of her TCM doctor and of the guy treating her with acupressure, whom she didn't tell about the treatment she received from Andrew Sipak before they checked on her ^^. The TCM doctor who had been working with her for about 2-3 years now noticed even more blockages dissolving than before and the guy doing acupressure on her for 1 ½ months by then was so astonished as he realized that about 80% of the blockages that he noticed before were completely gone and the ones that weren’t were way smaller and my mum noticed that during this acupressure session as well. An improvement that only took one session with Andrew Sipak, in which he barely even touched my mum!!
                      I thought it was pretty interesting to get this kind of feedback from TCM practitioners

I’ll ask my mum about more of her own experiences on the changes that happened since she started practicing and after the healing and hopefully will be sharing more of her improvements as well.
                      For now I’m just really happy she’s enjoying the practice and that she’s even going to come to some of Sigung’s courses in Gutenstein in May 2013. I’m very proud and happy that for the first time she seems to really put an effort into getting healthier and happier
                      And since I can see the improvement in my mum I’m getting even more grateful to Sigung for sharing these arts, to my Sifu for the weekly class and to Andrew Sipak for the healing!
                      Thank you so very much!

With a smile from the heart
                      Evelyn

Comment

These are wonderful, amazing stories dear Evelyn.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Thank You Great Past Masters, Thank You Sifu and Thank You to All Shaolin Wahnam Family and the Shaolin Arts.

I just can't stop smiling from my overflowing heart when I realize what we are being blessed with here

Much Blessings to All,

Claude
                        Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Comment

Awesome stuff,

Thank you for sharing

Jas

Comment

Dear Evelyn,

Sounds like you were... back... to your best in no time.

I can't resist the cheesy puns, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Christoff View Post

Sounds like you were... back... to your best in no time.

I can't resist the cheesy puns, sorry.
                              hahahahaha!! XD thanks for that!
                              it fits anyways...besides the treatments being VERY effective, they are also so much fun...sounds ridiculous but it's true

btw.
                              my mum just went to 3 courses with Sigung! Generating Energy Flow, Self Manifested Chi Movement and a Selection of the 18 Lohan Arts and she enjoyed herself VERY much! ^^ She's even thinking about coming to other countries for courses in the future!
                              I am soooo incredibly happy with her progress and so very proud of her

And since I'm already here, I'll just share some experience from my sister:

My Sister was also one of the lucky clients of Andrew Sipak last December.

Treatment:
                              For her it was great fun too! I'm always particularly glad to see my sister happy and so the treatment was one hour of pure joy for the both of us .

My sister doesn't practice Chi Kung (yet ^^) but she was very open to the healing, even though she was a little insecure and shy at the beginning, but Andrew Sipak has a way of making everyone feel like they are in the right place (probably because they just are!) and I could see that with many very different people on that weekend.

Effect:
                              Biggest effect on my sister was the healing of her constant headaches.
                              As long as I can remember, even as a child and teenager she was suffering so much from headaches. That was actually something I never quite understood, since that's one thing I almost never experienced. But what I did see and understand was her suffering, since it often was so strong it made her cry and she was often unable to do anything besides rest until it was over. I actually think she and everyone in my family got very used to it, since it's been going on for such a long time.

So it was so very surprising to hear that the headache was gone. It's been 5 months now and there have been no headaches at all
                              My sister is so much more balanced, now she bought herself a "dog" (or at least that's what they tell me a minichihuahua is supposed to be ^^) and seems way happier than ever before.
                              And anytime I mention Andrew Sipak her face lights up so much, it's just really beautiful to see

Thanks to Andrew Sipak again for the wonderful work you do!!
                              Thanks to Sigung for these wonderful arts and especially for the courses in Gutenstein which impressed my mum very much as well!!
                              Thanks to Sifu as always, since for us none of this would have been possible without you!!

Big smile from the heart
                              Evelyn

Comment

Working...
                              X