Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Marrow Cleansing!

My Dear Family and Virtual Kwoon readers,

In less than two weeks, Sifu will transmit the skills of Bone Marrow Cleansing in Killarney, Ireland.

I have been so blessed to have been able to take so many courses with Sifu over the past 18 months- The Healing course, The 18 Shaolin Arts, The Awesome Ironwire, The Intensive Tai Chi Chuan and The Small and Big Universe course but have missed out on The Bone Marrow Cleansing course

I would love to hear your experiences of this course as I know it is also going to be doubly awesome

Smile from the Heart,
    Joan

Below: the ancient magic of Ireland!
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Dear Siheng (correct me if I'm wrong in calling you Siheng),

You are so lucky to get the chance. I've had the wonderfull opportunity to attend Sigung's course on BMC in Zurich last summer. Although I'm not really experienced, I've learned chi kung 2 years ago in May, the BMC experience was simply astonishing.
    I've felt both very powerful and really calm and full of joy. I always feel calm and joyful after the chi kung, but that very first experience was just awesome. It's hard to describe such a feeling, but I'll give it a try. I remember I literally said WOW after doing sinew methamorphosis for the first time. But after having the bone marrow cleansing experience I was stunned. It was as if I had been somewhere and came back and as if nothing could hurt/harm me and destroy my good feelings. I felt so much at peace.
    I'm sure you will like it!

I wish you a great time and have fun

Mark

Comment

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your wonderful description of the Bone Marrow Cleansing course.

But after having the bone marrow cleansing experience I was stunned. It was as if I had been somewhere and came back and as if nothing could hurt/harm me and destroy my good feelings. I felt so much at peace.
      We are very blessed!

I am not sure if you are Sifu's student or Sifu Andrew's. If you are Sifu's student, I am your senior sister- Sije. If you are Sifu Andrew's student, I am your senior Aunt- Siguma. I hope this helps

I would love to hear other people's experiences on the Bone Marrow Cleansing or the benefits you have received since taking the course.

Smile from the heart,
      Joan

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
      GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
      ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Below: the ancient magic of Ireland!
        I've never been to Ireland, but images like that make me yearn to see it.

Its truly magical that picture, think I see Merlin in the distance...

Comment

Dear Family,

I had the privilege of receiving the transmission of Bone Marrow Cleansing from Sigung at the Legacy of Bodhidharma in Oslo last year. It was a warm, loving, and spiritual experience of extraordinary depth and immense beauty.

Imagine if an Angel of the Lord were to descend from Heaven this very evening, take you by the hand and bring your mind to a place of unimaginable peace and tranquillity…and in this place let you feel the flow of God running through you as your very being is cleansed, nourished and strengthened at its absolute core level – that is Bone Marrow Cleansing.

It is quite extraordinary. It is profoundly holy.

It is also very unique – I simply cannot describe how different an experience it is to the 18 Lohan Hands, Sinew Metamorphosis or the 18 Lohan Arts.

Since the Winter Camp I have only practiced the first level of cleansing (the skin). The benefits from it have been many and immense with the most noticeable being a marked change in my appearance – I have much more colour in my face, my skin is much rosier, my eyes are much clearer and I have bulked out quite a bit.

I am extremely happy that Sigung’s generosity and kindness is allowing me the opportunity to receive the transmission of Bone Marrow Cleansing again. Next weekend is going to be Special.

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone there.

All the best,

Kevin

Comment

Dear Siguma,

Thank you for all the joy you have spread and all the wisdom that you have shared with us so generously. The Valentine’s Festival is indeed full of very special courses and I am sure you will all have a wonderful time and lots of benefits!

I had the chance to take part in a Bone Marrow Cleansing Course (Part 1) here in Switzerland last September and would like to share my experiences with you.

The Skin Level was simply a nice treat, I felt like I just had enjoyed a rich oil bath. The Flesh Level was very impressive, I have to admit I hardly couldn’t believe how strong it felt and I was happy that we had a break afterwards. The Bone Marrow Level was for me a moment of pure tranquility and peace and left me feel deeply grateful afterwards.

Enjoy

Kind Regards, Binia

Comment

Dear Kevin and Binia,

Those are such beautiful descriptions, thank you so much for sharing them

Dear Speed_of_dark,

Yes, Ireland is a very mystical and ancient land and many people feel a very strong connection with it when they arrive here even if they have never visited before. You are very welcome to visit us someday

2 more days!

Smile from the Heart,
              Joan

Below: Sifu at the world famous Gap of Dunloe- ice age formation. We will travel up here on Sunday after the 36 strategies course and drop into Kate Kearneys cottage for an Irish coffee Then back to the hotel for the Graduation Dinner!

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
              ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Hello everybody,

I returned last night from the Bone Marrow Cleansing and 36 Strategies Courses. Needless to say they were both wonderful and excellent catalysts for my personal development in the Shaolin Arts. It was also so delightful, as always, to see Sifu and all my fellow Wahnam brothers and sisters. A very special thanks to Sije Joan for organising the course and to all the Irish for being so happy and hospitable!

I had many learnings and experiences on the Bone Marrow Cleansing course, some of which aren't yet fully crystalised. I will just share one or two things that really struck me.

One of the most amazing things for me was that I felt as if I was receiving an existential anatomy course from Sifu. Never before have I been so aware of these 5 basic 'layers' of my psycho-somatic existence. Of course before the course I had experienced awareness to some degree of most of them, but never so clearly and discretely, and I never fully appreciated the function each one played.

As we progressed through them, I felt like one of those sweets that change color and flavour as you suck on them, until you get to the centre. And once arrived, the centre suddenly transforms into the ever-expanding circumference!

The most profound insight I gained was that, by coming to know the physical and subtle layers of the body, not only does one gain a better understanding of one's physical existence, but one also realises at the same time that the mind that perceives the body is actually not of this body, but rather observing from above it and free to expand into the cosmos in the direction of the infinite. The well known words of Bodhidharma came to mind: he who has a body suffers.

Another remarkable experience occurred during the organ level session. As we went through the directing chi to the stomach, lungs, kidneys, liver and then opening the heart, I felt like my mind was effortlessly and unconsciously running a diagnostic scan of them. I could sense the relative strength and vitality of each of the organs. I realised that certain organs were stronger than others and also gained a greater awareness of where some of the deeper blockages that my system has been working on are 'located'. I believe that this awareness alone will be a decisive factor in completely letting go of these blockages which have been with me for many many years.

This morning I practised the bone marrow level and had an amazing experience -- as I let the chi move into the extremities I suddenly felt the countless tiny nerves tingling throughout my entire body!

I give sincere thanks to Sifu and the past masters for the great opportunity we have been given to learn these priceless teachings.

Shaolin salute

Comment

Thanks for the inspiring feedback, brother!

A very clear and succinct account of what are subtle Arts. The training sounds magnificent as always!

Wishing everyone on the Valentine's Courses the Best,
                  Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
                  Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
                  Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
                  - ancient wisdom

Comment

Thank you for this beautiful account foxinsocks!

Yes these arts are truly amazing and each time the experience is new, amazing, wonderful, splendid, etc.

How many times I was thinking WOW, this is the most beautiful experience I have had so far, this is not to top. But there is always the next one, more powerful more beautiful, more splendid.

Life has become so rich thanks to Chi Kung and to this school.
                    .•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`°irene°´¯`•.¸¸. ´¯`•.

---------------------------------------
                    “I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.”
                    Hafiz

Comment

Beautiful picture Joan, Sije!

I look forwards to reading the accounts of those who were blessed to participate in the courses in Ireland.
                      .•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`°irene°´¯`•.¸¸. ´¯`•.

---------------------------------------
                      “I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.”
                      Hafiz

Comment

Bone Marrow Cleansing in Bern on August 25th 2013

Dear all,

As there will be some other wonderful opportunities to learn this wonderful skills in the UK and Switzerland it would be indeed very beneficial to read some more experiences about the Art of Bone Marrow cleansing.

Later on I try to write down my own experience based on the very nice Q/A series offered by Sifu here:

A place for Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit to share his incredible knowledge and wisdom on specific topics as answers to users' questions.
                        "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
                        Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Do it

Dear Family Members,
                          If you have to choose a Chi Kung course to do, Then I would do this one. I experienced it last year at the UK Summer Camp and I have never felt anything like it.

I asked Sifu what level was this in Chi Kung terms. He said that if the Small and Big Universe was 10 and Chi Flow was 1.

Then Bone Marrow Cleansing was around 8/8.5

It was simply awesome

So Just do it

Peace

Mark
                          Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X