Hei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hei

I write these few words to say hi. My English is very poor, but I hope this does not discourage you to call. I never had the opportunity to learn from a true master. The first time I experienced this wonderful feeling was less than a year ago. Then I met a girl, and it seemed to me that is true love. The feeling was so strong, that I thought to change my entire life completely. luckily the girl was smarter and has remained a distance. half a year later I felt it again (took part in the training of Russian martial arts, where they massaged my shoulders in a rather brutal, but effective way.) Then I felt that I want to know it deeper. I had previous experience with yoga and a variety of martial arts, but never practiced Qi gong. Just beginning to explore this wonderful world and I hope that you will be good teachears.

Karl

Dear Karl

Welcome to the forum ! If you're going to let yourself be massaged brutally again in the near future, I really would encourage you to consider practicing Chi Kung (Qi Gong)!

Enjoy your stay and shaolin greetings
    Fabienne

Comment

thank You for advice

Master Wongs ''Art of Chi Kung'' is on the way, can't wait to read it...

Comment

sorry for flooding this topic... I'm just curious - thanks to concentration and deep breathing, I can ''magnetise'' my hands (I manage to attract small pieces of foil, feet quite clearly the energy). Am I on the right track?

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

You have ordered a wonderful book. I think it was the first book that I've read before trying chi kung aswell. I remember that I tried to follow the instructions before I took off to learn from my sifu.
          The chi kung you learn from an instructor can not be compared to trying yourself. If you get and take the chance to learn from an instructor you will know what I'm talking about. Besides learning from an instructor gives you great results and is absolutely safe. Learning from a book could be actually harmful, and will most likely not give you the necessary skills. But you will read that in the book when you've got it

I wish you lots of fun here and if you want to ask something just do it. I find the people here to be really friendly and helpful

Mark

Comment

Welcome to our forum Karl!

Greetings,
            Sifu Adalia Iglesias
            Barcelona- Spain
            www.chikung-bcn.com
            chikung.bcn@gmail.com

Comment

I am the happiest person in this part of the city I was so lucky to meet sifu Omar some months ago. He was so kind and visited my place. Omar shoved me ''Lifting the sky'', ''Carrying the moon'' and ''Pushing the mountains''. The instruction was - train every day, on the morning and evening. and the 3 golden rules of this school to be honest, inside me I did not believe, but I trained anyway. Training helped me to become more relaxed and focused, so I thought - why not give a try...

After some weeks I began to feel something strange in my hands... and it was only the beginning. today the energy is so strong, I can feel it all over my body. I feel myself much better, energised, happier and more silent inside.... but the most important - I have a strange feeling, that I am becoming a new, better person. I see the world in totally different way, understand everything much deeper. this powerfull calmness inside me... it is less and less anger and negativity inside me in compare to just some months ago. more acceptation and love, even to the people that hurts me. Joy of life... and chi traveling arround my body makes me feel like I am in love (the very first day every day ).

It is the biggest turn in my life, and it is only the beginning! I really do not know how to thank all of You, The Great Shaolin Wahnam Family.

Tusen, tusen hjertelig takk Omar, jeg kommer aldri til å glemme det Du har gjort for meg.

Comment

Congratulations on learning from a Wahnam Sifu and on your subsequent development

Follow Sifu Omar's advice and your training is sure to continue to progress well...

Best Wishes
                Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
                Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
                Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
                - ancient wisdom

Comment

thank You for Your kind words, Andy, I will

with a huge smile from the heart

Comment

Two years have passed, the second one under the sign of the Golden Bridge. In just a few hours I get on the plane to UK. Sinew Metamorphosis and The Essence Of Spiritual Cultivation...

Thank You Sigung for sharing with us Your knowledge, experience and energy.
                    Thank You Sifu, without You I will never have this chance.
                    Thank You all for creating such a magnificent family.

Comment

Welcome again.

Hope you'll get the best benefit from the Course.

Joko
                      开心 好运气
                      kai xin... .......hao yunqi... - Sifu's speech, April 2005
                      open heart... good chi flow... good luck ...
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      Have we not opened up thy heart ...? (The Reading, 94:1)
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      Be joyful, ..and share your joy with others -(Anand Krishna)

Comment

Hi,

I´m sure you´ve enjoyed the UK summer camp!

Greetings,
                        Daniel Pérez
                        http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

Honestly, it was the most amazing weekend of my entire life

Comment

No surprise there. Congrats.
                            Charles David Chalmers
                            Brunei Darussalam

Comment

No surprise indeed, as Karl is a good student. He even gave his Sifu a box of delicious Polish chocolate today.
                              When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

Working...
                              X