Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xiao Zhou Tian ( small circulation/small universe )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xiao Zhou Tian ( small circulation/small universe )

Dear all;

When I use Abdominal breathing, I like to stay relaxed for practically one hour, enjoying the circulation through Ren and Du mai

But when I use reverse abdominal breathing, I feel that I am leading more dinamically and efficiently the Qi, but I cannot stay so much, only 15 minutes.

Some advise ?
    Best Regards
    Jose Munoz

Who is you teacher?
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Andrew

I have not any particular teacher. I learnt medical qigong in my TCM school, understood the theory and practiced with my colleagues in the school.

Best Regards
      Jose Munoz
      Best Regards
      Jose Munoz

Comment

In that case my advice is quite simple. Stop practicing until you have the opportunity to learn from a Master or at least a competent instructor.
        Sifu Andrew Barnett
        Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
        Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
        Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

I have been practising for several years. I profit the midnight and for me is one of the best moments of the day, for which I am many times waiting for.

As TCM practitioner it gives me a better understanding of the Qi feeling it in my body and helps me to practice accupunture and transmit part of my Qi in the process to the patient

My question was more philosophical question. I feel that abdominal breathing enables me to stay in a extremely deep relax, and the qi circulation is strong but in some moment it seems that I loose the concious leading.

On the contrary reverse abdominal breathing permits me to stay completely conscious of the leading process but I lose concentration within 15 minutes.

Andrew, I thank your advice, and understand "under line " what is your philosophy

Thank you
          Best Regards
          Jose Munoz

Comment

Working...
          X