Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master wong dvd's

Dear All;

Is it possible to get DVD's of master Wong lessons on Qigong ?
    Best Regards
    Jose Munoz

Hi Jose.

No, it's not possible. Sifu Wong doesn't believe in teaching Qigong through DVDs. And I totally agree with him. We feel that it is critical for people to learn face-to-face in order to get the heart-to-heart transmission. You cannot get this through a DVD.

All the best,
    Sifu Anthony Korahais
    www.FlowingZen.com
    (Click here to learn more about me.)

Comment

Hi Jose

Grandmaster Wong teaches courses in Malaysia and all over the world. He also teaches in Spain. You can find out about his course schedule at: www.shaolin.org

He has also written some books about Qigong, which are a good introduction. I believe some are available in Spanish as well. You might want to check on Amazon.

You might also want to contact Sifu Inaki Rivero Urdiain who lives in San Sebastian (for the contact details see here: http://www.shaolin.org/general/instr...ist.html#spain) if your are interested in taking classes.

Best regards
      Andrea
      Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
      Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Thanks Andrea & Antony
        Best Regards
        Jose Munoz

Comment

Antonius

Understood.

Originally posted by Antonius View Post
          Hi Jose.

No, it's not possible. Sifu Wong doesn't believe in teaching Qigong through DVDs. And I totally agree with him. We feel that it is critical for people to learn face-to-face in order to get the heart-to-heart transmission. You cannot get this through a DVD.

All the best,
          Best Regards
          Jose Munoz

Comment

Working...
          X