Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art of Bone Marrow Cleansing Course

Dear all,

I recently attended Sifu’s Bone Marrow Cleansing course at the UK Summer Camp. What a masterpiece it is. I feel confident saying that I have never attended a course in which Sifu so easily transmitted so many skills in just about 4 hours! And what beautiful skills they are:

At the skin level, you feel fresher than after a shower and your skin glows. It is a nice skill to have as the skin is the first layer of defense against outside influences.

At the Flesh level, you learn to soak up energy in your flesh. This makes you feel tremendously powerful and incredibly energetic. In the words of a young lady present, “I feel like I have so much good energy that there is nothing negative in this world that can leave an impression on me”

At the Meridian level, you will be amazed at the amount of energy that rushes through your meridians, like a fast flowing river. After a session, I feel so healthy and full of vitality that I know I can overcome anything.

At the Organ level: just amazing, I guess. I thought massaging organs was a figurative way of saying that you learn a skill that cleanses and makes organs stronger. But it is no figure of speech: I could really feel the chi massaging my organs and it was so good I laughed all the way.

The highest level, Bone Marrow Cleansing itself, is so profound that writing about it will do it no justice. Sifu Robin summarized it well after we came back from a session of Bone Marrow Cleansing: “Right. Back to planet earth”.

I was truly amazed at how much Sifu can pass in such a short time at such an incredible level. If you have the possibility of attending this course, I cannot recommend it enough. It is a ‘wow’ course.

Once back home, you are spoilt for choice when training: from the flesh level to train internal force and energy, to the meridian and organ level to train for health and longevity, to Bone Marrow Cleansing for the incredible. I feel so lucky every time I get to pick one for training

I feel immense gratitude to Sifu for sharing this Art and to Robin for organising the course. Thank you!
    www.shaolinwahnam.nl
    www.shaolinholland.com

Amen
    Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
    Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
    Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
    - ancient wisdom

Comment

Wonderful account.
      "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
      Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Thanks for sharing
        Sifu Andrew Barnett
        Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
        Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
        Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Thank you for you great post, Roeland!

What is interesting with the Bone Marrow cleansing is that - as is usual in our school - the methods are far outweighed in importance by the skills Sifu transmits.

After last Winter Camp, I didn't practice this art for a few months. Now I took it up, and noticed I had forgot quite a bit of the particulars with the methods.

However, the skills was (and is) still there. Quite incredible.

So anyone concerned whether or not you'll lose the art if you forget some of the methods, don't worry - once the skill is transmitted, it's there for keeps

Best wishes,
          Markus Kahila
          Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Thank you Sisook. I really enjoyed reading your inspiring account. I will be certain to catch this course when the time is right for me!

Comment

thank you!

Thanks Roeland for taking the time to share this with us. I quoted you recently in letting people know how special next month's Bone Marrow Cleansing course in Las Vegas will be. http://elitechikung.com/announcements.html

I'm sure we'll have some nice accounts after this as well.
              Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Comment

I hope many will benefit from this course, when Sigung teaches it in Columbia and in Las Vegas.

Roeland Sisook beautifully described the experience. There is nothing to add other than: Don't miss it !

Andrea
                Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Wow, looking forward to learn 'Bone Marrow Cleansing'

Greetings to all,
                  Claude
                  Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Comment

Bone Cleansing

Dear Family Members,
                    Having done bone cleansing for the first time this UK Summer Camp. I have to say that this is one of the courses that you HAVE to do!!

I had done bone marrow work with another Chi Kung system. And they did not even touch the depth of Sifu's teachings.

DO IT

Peace

Mark
                    Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Sifu is here!

...looking forward to sharing our adventures with all of you!

Respectfully,

Piti

Comment

Wonderful!!!

Wishing Sifu, you Piti brother and the whole columbian South american folks a wonderful journey and many adventures in many senses.
                        "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
                        Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

The Art of Bone Marrow Cleasnsing belongs to the elite among elite arts! It's fantastic it's part of Shaolin Wahnam.

Comment

It really is awe-inspiring, and to think Sifu recreated Bone Marrow Cleansing all by himself after it was lost for centuries! It is my favourite set of Chi Kung exercises, if I could practise only one thing for the rest of my life then this would be it.
                            www.shaolinwahnam.nl
                            www.shaolinholland.com

Comment

Originally posted by wooden shoes View Post
                              Dear all,

I recently attended Sifu’s Bone Marrow Cleansing course at the UK Summer Camp. What a masterpiece it is. I feel confident saying that I have never attended a course in which Sifu so easily transmitted so many skills in just about 4 hours! And what beautiful skills they are:

At the skin level, you feel fresher than after a shower and your skin glows. It is a nice skill to have as the skin is the first layer of defense against outside influences.

At the Flesh level, you learn to soak up energy in your flesh. This makes you feel tremendously powerful and incredibly energetic. In the words of a young lady present, “I feel like I have so much good energy that there is nothing negative in this world that can leave an impression on me”

At the Meridian level, you will be amazed at the amount of energy that rushes through your meridians, like a fast flowing river. After a session, I feel so healthy and full of vitality that I know I can overcome anything.

At the Organ level: just amazing, I guess. I thought massaging organs was a figurative way of saying that you learn a skill that cleanses and makes organs stronger. But it is no figure of speech: I could really feel the chi massaging my organs and it was so good I laughed all the way.

The highest level, Bone Marrow Cleansing itself, is so profound that writing about it will do it no justice. Sifu Robin summarized it well after we came back from a session of Bone Marrow Cleansing: “Right. Back to planet earth”.

I was truly amazed at how much Sifu can pass in such a short time at such an incredible level. If you have the possibility of attending this course, I cannot recommend it enough. It is a ‘wow’ course.

Once back home, you are spoilt for choice when training: from the flesh level to train internal force and energy, to the meridian and organ level to train for health and longevity, to Bone Marrow Cleansing for the incredible. I feel so lucky every time I get to pick one for training

I feel immense gratitude to Sifu for sharing this Art and to Robin for organising the course. Thank you!
                              Having just been fortunate enough to attend the Melbourne Nov 2013 course, I fully agree with the above description!

Comment

Working...
                              X