'Empty Force'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fa Lun Da Fa

When one mentions Falungong as a qigong method, close to 95.9999% will beluieve the hype but in reality if one stays away from the religious political, social 'personalities' and other obfuscative associations, one will see through the 'smoke and mirrors' and come to an objective conclusion devoid of compulsion and deceit.
    Compared to many qigong systems (other than Zhineng dong gong, Hexiangzhuang, and the usual one mentioned) Falungong has shown a degree of coherence that allows for individual personal study and practice without having people tell you how,when and why. Its principles are no different from other systems.

NOTE: I am not a Falungong practitioner and do not represent any falungong groups. If anyone is interested, there was a study done some time ago relating the effects of Falungong practice and the observable benefits that were seen. I am not telling anyone to practice Falungong or not to practice that method. Just look at the published specific study through your google-yu browser, assess whatever validity you find and discern based on your level of skill or practice. Nothing else is intended but of course, anyone can intend what they wished based on their own level of discernment or astute orientation to suit their won benefit.

I did not do the study, have no association with it nor was I an author of the study. Full disclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by JasD View Post
      I've been hit by Sifus One finger Zen from 10-15 feet away.

He did it as a healing,

How do I know its real? Minutes later I'm coughing and choking like never before, eyes are going fuzzy. This wouldn't happen normally.

So he helps to clear the blockage, and I feel better and more open than before the experience.

Best,

Jas

Yes I was lucky enough to be there to witness this

Comment

Sorry it's taken a while to reply to your responses. I have no real experience of this so didn't have much to say....

I did watch the Systema DVD 'Beyond the Physical' with Mikhail Ryabko a few years ago (clips are on Youtube). He knocks people over with very little or no physical contact. Even sends a guy into a deep sleep.

Anyone else watched this ?

Jazz

Comment

Working...
        X