X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it or not, I just ordered a Kindle
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

I hope we didn't overhype it Andrew and that you like it.

BTW- Autobiography of a Yogi is available as a free book on Kindle and the formatting is decent.

Enjoy!
      Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Comment

Thanks, Anthony. I'd been thinking about this (or a Kobo) for some time. The thought of having Sifu's books (at least some of them) available just tipped the balance
        Sifu Andrew Barnett

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)

Comment

Complete Book of Shaolin is out!

Dear Family

It looks like the first book is online ! I just downloaded:

The Complete Book Of Shaolin: Comprehensive Program for Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Development [Kindle Edition
          ]

(Note: You need to buy it in the store linked to your account. amazon.com might not work for you).

Thank you for publishing this digitally!

Andrea

PS: *Dreams now of* buying the "Complete Book of Tai Chi Chuan" and "Complete Book of Chinese Medicine" for Kindle .
          Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
          Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Wonderful! I absolutely love the new cover.

I may have to go after getting Sigung's books on Kindle, since my pals never return my calls when I ask them where my copies of Complete Book of Shaolin and Sukhavati disappeared too.
            I like making silly videos (including kung fu ones!) every so often on YouTube and taking pictures of weird things on Instagram.

Comment

Awesooooome, thanks for the heads up, Sigujie!

Comment

Dear Family,

You are too quick for me!

Indeed the book is now up on Kindle for everyone to buy and download

http://http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Book-Shaolin-Comprehensive-ebook/dp/B0082XP23M/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1337613343&sr=1-2

I am very glad you like the new cover, however the reason I had not yet posted the book on the forum yet was because I am currently working on getting the cover to be clearer as it didn't turn out as crisp as I had wanted when I uploaded it.

I will fix that issue this week, in themeantime that doesn't stop you downloading it and letting everbody know about it

You will be happy to know that the other three remaining 'Cosmos' books are also in the pipeline!

All the best

Robin

p.s. Please feel free to comment and rate the book on Amazon
                "The Power of Tai Chi Chuan. com"

Comment

I bought it last night, thanks. It is already on two of my kindles. A nice reason to read the book again.

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                  Dear Family,

You are too quick for me!

Indeed the book is now up on Kindle for everyone to buy and download

http://http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Book-Shaolin-Comprehensive-ebook/dp/B0082XP23M/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1337613343&sr=1-2

I am very glad you like the new cover, however the reason I had not yet posted the book on the forum yet was because I am currently working on getting the cover to be clearer as it didn't turn out as crisp as I had wanted when I uploaded it.

I will fix that issue this week, in themeantime that doesn't stop you downloading it and letting everbody know about it

You will be happy to know that the other three remaining 'Cosmos' books are also in the pipeline!

All the best

Robin

p.s. Please feel free to comment and rate the book on Amazon
                  Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Comment

I still prefer good old fashion paper but this is indeed good news. I'm sure one day out of necessity I'll have no choice but to buy one of these contraptions so at least I know I'll be able to get Sigung's books.

BTW, are these going to be compatible with the ipad? Just wondering.

Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by eddiel View Post
                      I still prefer good old fashion paper but this is indeed good news. I'm sure one day out of necessity I'll have no choice but to buy one of these contraptions so at least I know I'll be able to get Sigung's books.

BTW, are these going to be compatible with the ipad? Just wondering.

Eddie
                      Sihing Eddie, the iPad has a Kindle application with which you can read your Kindle purchase. I might even go so far as to say that Kindle books look better on the iPad than on a Kindle, but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea View Post

The Complete Book Of Shaolin: Comprehensive Program for Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Development [Kindle Edition
                        ]
                        Fantastic job with the cover.

Comment

I bought my copy at the weekend (thanks for the tip, Andrea). Looking forward to the others.

Any chance of getting Sifu's previous books out too, Robin?
                          Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Hi Si Heng Andrew,

The plan is to get the last 4 Cosmos books up together and then move on from there

It's all steady progress

Best

Robin
                            "The Power of Tai Chi Chuan. com"

Comment

Looking very nice the cover

Originally posted by Nick_R View Post
                              Fantastic job with the cover.
                              It is such a great cover. I
                              Sifu Kenya Araujo
                              SHAOLIN WAHNAM ECUADOR
                              Quito, Ecuador