Seeking Ancient chi Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Tanner,

I agree with my seniors. I truly feel concerned that you are out there somewhere, hidden away in your home when there are so many wonderful experiences outside in the wide world you could be having.

Training in Eastern disciplines necessitates following the principles that they lay out for us to live by. An important principle to follow is Yin / Yang harmony, or balance.

At the moment, I would suggest you are way out of balance with your pursuits. I can recognize this easily because I've been there myself.

If you're serious about spiritual cultivation, follow my Sisook Matt Fenton's advice and go and sit out in the sun. Enjoy a walk in the park, or a chat with your friends or parents, or a good meal.

If you can do just this, balanced with your school or job commitments, you would be cultivating Yin Yang harmony in your daily life. This is Taoism, or following the Way.

On the other hand..

Originally posted by Talonfury9 View Post
    the title is ancient chi training to avoid flat out puting mo pai or secret training
    The fact that you avoided writing about Mo Pai in your first post makes me wonder if you'd actually stumbled across our forum after finding information about Mo Pai here, and seen the responses our instructors gave to questions about the school.

It's somewhat irritating that you would ask about it here anyway if you had seen those responses. To reiterate - you will not get a contact for Mo Pai instructors here.

I hope you can take a step back, Tanner, and slow down enough to realize how beneficial following the advice given to you here could be for you.

Sincerely,

Max

Comment

Working...
    X