Seeking Ancient chi Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Ancient chi Training

Hello, my name is Tanner and i want to share some things. I was born 1989 april 24, US alabama. In the 2nd grade i tested 131 iq, barely making me a genius (130+). only 1 other student in my grade was 130+ iq as myself.

I dont remember what it was but some time the years following i wanted to learn karate and i dont remember why maybe karate kid and movies like that, so i started karate and i didnt like it too much, well i take that back i loved it but i hated having to go when i didnt want to (a kid thing) so i stoped going but parents got me a really nice punching bag in the process which i have always used up to today. I was pretty stubborn as a kid if i didnt get what i wanted i combused on the floor lying on my chest, arching my back, nothing but my stomach on the ground, like holding my breathe, just so mad, ...anyway ..
    at 9th grade i start smoking cannabis.. it opens my mind and i start reading Ascension2012 by David Wilcock within 4 or 6 months after really starting smoke. And i have been researching the world around me ever since.

Tanner Nelson is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Tanner Nelson and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

This is my facebook wall, i post videos with information publicly i start year or so ago to try and share with whoever i can what ive learned.

Also around the time of me starting the 2012Ascension book i discovered Bruce Lee, and he inspired me to really start to train myself. I today am pretty strong, i go down on one leg to the ground and back up. i can do a 3 finger push up(dont know if correct) but i do, do it, can hold leg out as high kick level with face for about 35-40 seconds. Dont know how long he can do it but you know.

I would like to also add i discovered me and Bruce lee have the same Mayan birthdate. 7th Etznab. Put in November 27 1940 and April 24 1989 in http://www.maya-portal.net/tzolkin both get 7th etznab which both relate to seeking/revealing/seeing the truth.
    Also i have had a dream which took place in my grandmother's basement bedroom where i had done light exercise/stretching before bed sometimes when i stayed there. And i think i was even sleeping there and possibly did stretching stuff before bed, anyway. i am standin in the bedroom and i sense a big presence coming and footsteps of someone gliding down the stairs quite fast and i get some fearful feeling, not sure what is about to happen or who it is, if bad or what. To my surprise Bruce Lee comes around from the stairs wearing his yellow/black suit and shoes which i knew stood for flexibility Bruce Lee said once. He puts his arms out holding a yellow/black jumpsuit floded neatly and pair of yellow/black shoes(onitsuka tiger mexico 66 is what i figured out he wore, i bought a pair few years ago) and he says to me here take this. I put my arms out and hold the folded suit and shoes in my arms. Bruce looks at me like he doesnt really want to give it to me or something but i am worthy of it... strange, he turns and take off back up the stairs and dream ends...

Now, along with my research i have started meditating as well. I train myself vigorously without a teacher, very disciplined. I meditated everyday at some points for months on end, some days i tried to meditate all day. I went into homeschooling in the middle of 10th grade, i begging my mom for this, i Lost virtually all friends and this is how i was able to start do such training for myself in the west. Ive become a modern hermit i think. 8 months straight i can recall i hardly left the house if not at all, didnt even talk to my parents much, mostly researched, exercised, meditated, i also played video games to maintain my sanity so to speak. Also i got into tai chi qigong, i eventually got yang jwing ming's ymaa tai chi dvd and i started basic tai chi movements but i didnt progress farther than that, mostly i unorthodoxly do tai chi movements as well as unorthodox weidan training if you will... and i understand i am possibly doing alot of "bad training" if you will without a teacher

yway besides the meditations which i also can testify i meditate fully correctly i go in and out of a deep trance like state which is hard to maintain, a few times ive heard my name call to me twice in a row going in and out of the state.

And before i say my next experiences i would like to mention a device i incorporated into my "training"

Alex Chiu invented magnetic therapy rings(foot braces that cover toes too) i purchased, you wear them on pinky's while you sleep and they increase your chi flow, anti aging device they say, when i wear them i have vivid dreams, sometimes 3 dreams in one night, jam packed each with many events. It was around the time of me wearing these rings, that i started have Astral projection experiences and and few uncontrolled OBE.

ALSO i did not smoke cannabis ever at any time when i had experiences like this. Also i have never been able to meditate correctly under marijuana and i do not remember my dreams. When i do not smoke i have crazy dreams and also these astral projection experiences happen. I do not recommend smoking but cannabis did do something to my consciousness that really allowed me to look at things from different perspectives, besides that it is no good for training. Maybe it is used in some alchemy?

The first few times i start to have obe/ap happen i didnt let it happen, i thought something might be wrong, blood flow.. something.. i ly there meditating and my whole body starts vibrating... i stop the experience first 3 times. Which were each on different days , last time it happened i told myself i will go through with it and see what is going on.

Also want to add, ive found most powerful meditation is to lay down on your back arms to the side or on the chest whatever more comfortable and to not move at all, i call motionless meditation. soon you cant tell if your hands are on your chest or by your sides and just guide the breathe and focus on "going deeper" and in my case i go in and out of this "meditation"...i have trouble siting meditating. I dont do it really because i find it wasting time, i sit there and i dont achieve the states of mind i get when i lay down... disappointing so i dont sit and med much.

Ok so when the first actual AP happens i am just laying down to goto sleep. And normally like in this case i am motionless meditating myself to sleep, i found it increased my dreams and also helped me have lucud dreams, another thing i practiced at doing and was successful to some degree with lucid dreams but thats too much to talk about.

But ok i am lying there and body starts doing its vibrating all over and i pull myself out like shake myself a bit, i stop, ok its happening again and without moving or thinking to much i let myself go back into it and what happens is a type of dream starts where i am still lying in bed and i look down and from my chest down there is a Conveyor belt that goes on infinitly and imagine orange garbage bag material cut into 1 inch strips dangling over my head come down and swoop over my face, sometimes on sucks into my mouth and its like suffocating, luckily i never freak out and the less i thought about the plastic coming over my face, it stoped. Then the conveyor belt started and sucked me underneath it i am now flying feet first in a vacuum like tunnel, wind gusting all around me and all black, my eyes are at ease and closed and i am falling gracefully the wind feels good... i pop through what feels like a wall of paper and it makes a pop noise.. i am now in a room of exercise equipment youd see at a gym , the room goes on forever and i am moving in slow motion sideways floating maybe a foot above the floor, floating sidesways... i reach out to touch one of the machines and my arm has what appears 5 or so arms behind it like i am in slow motion, time is slowed down or something.. my hand goes through the exercise equipment and i jolt back into my bed, and i am aware i am lying in bed this whole time. I am prety amused with what happened and from research i think i am astrally projecting, in this case to a somehwat random plane.

I want to add i have meditation experiences and as well when i am lying to goto sleep and i start seeing through my eyelids... unbelievable, i can feel my eyes closed but i am seeing my room.

also i meditate and i will see visions on the back of my eyelids sometimes like a vision of a random place, ceiling and light fixture on ceiling in some house? never seen it before, also see some faces , strange cant remember everything ive seen on my eyelids, alot of random things.. but its as if my physical eyes are seeing it on my eyelids... not inside my pineal.

Also i have the astral projection experience twice where i start vibrating and then i am falling forward through a tunnel, wind all gusting except i can SEE the tunnel in these two experiences. one time the tunnel has a sky blue hue and i am just going forward down the tunnel like i am sitting in a chair these little object pass by me, swear one was a triangle another an eye symbol or something? and another one? one was green, another yellow and the other was purple or something? strange, towards the end of the tunnel i get bad thoughts for some reason even though the tunnel is beautiful , thought i was about to pop into a hell plane or something, i felt like another force pulled me front getting to the end and i got back in bed...
    The other i am falling forward the tunnel is like psychedelic colors all around sacred geometric shapings moving and at the end of the tunnel was my initials TJN and other letters i think, hard to remember. i Should write all my experiences down really, part of why i making this post is helping me remember.

Now the real AP experience that is most important happend when i suddenly felt tired and i decided to lay down on the bed, on my side even, and i didnt even want to goto sleep just rest. Anyway i start vibrating and i open my eyes immediately excited..at the same time i told myself to be calm.. when i opened my eyes i started to see a black spider on my arm crawling, but i didnt feel anything i dont think, i dismissed it as a hallucination from what was happening and staying calm closed my eyes and the vibration continued and i was happy. i found myself standing in a white house... no furniture , white walls wood floor , i am instantly lucid, i know i am still lying on the bed and i am not dreaming.... the floor begins to fall and the house walls fall and i start falling down a hole again, wind all around, soothing, cant see anything, and i pop out into space, i see stars in the distance, like the night sky all around, i realize i am floating in space and a voice starts talking to me and i vaguely see him in my minds eye when i try to.. and i tihnk i try asking him what is going on or why i am here or something like that i am not sure, he just starts to go on that some people are connected to planets and others are not, he went on to say i am connected to these 3 planets Jupiter,Saturn and Uranus. I was put infront of each planet and shown them in real time as he said each planet to me, i was speechless. He starts showing me an ancient egyptian book, opens infront of me i vividly remember stars int he background and everything. The book opens to a page ,left page a picture of a man kneeling on one knee with a club resting on his should and he griping it with one hand and his head nodded down almost like a bow or sacred pose. right page top said Tarata in big fancy egyptian words, i recognize this to be my name in egyptian times and i think the man talking to me tells me this. he reads passages from the left page that i follow with my eyes but i dont remember what was read there. and next thing i pop back into my body...

well that is the AP i remember and OBE's ive had 2 from meditating on two different days, basically i am lying onth e bed and i slide out of my body feet first and i continue to float across the room from my body/bed and through the wall and into blackness... i get lost and pop back to body... haha was insane one of the times i was like crazy dream stuff going on while i knew i was still lying on the bed before i had the OBE, similar to AP experience i seem to go into a dream like place before i travel through the tunnel and to the plane.

another experience also after my grandmother(not one mentioned above but my other (mom;s) grandmother) died she visited me shortly after her death one of my dreams, the dream starts of me and my mom(her daughter) are in the house and i think someone is breaking in so we hide in the closet i feel a great rpesence again just like the bruce lee dream and before i know it my grandmother is there my mom goes away because she isnt really in my dream, but suddenly i become lucid , i realize my grandmother is really here, i ask her if it really is her, she says yes, i realize i am not just dreaming(lucid) my grandmother is visiting me and i start crying hysterically and she trys to calm me down, finally i do and i listen to her as much as i can and what i remember is she wanted to tell me that she wants me to help everyone get better, i think of my family but i also feel she meant anyone and everyone.
    Now also before that visit she visited me once before after she died. before that dream i just described. She visits me and just stands infront of me and but starts to mutate, neck puffs up face start turning green etc, purple veins coming out her neck, she pulls her jacket sleeves down and collar up to hide it from me as if to not scare me or something? i wake up. i am getting some tears getting this into text here.

And now one more experience i had was a while back, and i was dreaming in my childhood bedroom and playing like xbox games like we used to with what i felt was my best friend but looked like my step mom's nephew who was a prick... well next thing i know he trying to stick his hand up my butt... i fight him off and i just dart out my bedroom door and the house mutates into kinda like my old middle school stairwells and i dive down and start to fly down to the right and down, through doorway, left and down a hallway and i shoot through the glass window and i start to fly straight up, my eyes close now, i see gold aura all around me, feels amazing i feel like im ascending to the highest heaven... the feeling of this alone left me in confused tears for a while after this one... i also had dreams where i am tricked and it appears something trying to rape me in my sleep but i fight it off successfully twice, plus the dream i just described... i have hear we get sexualy assaulted in our sleep by extradimensional demons more than we think and my conclusion is through meditation ive been able to catch them.

Right now as of late i am starting my meditation again , everyday now. I just read The Magus of Java. And it inspired me to start downloading many books. Decided to get mantak chia books because i recently was learning from his dvd's i downloaded books on emryonic breathing and qigong, ive downloaded taoist books etc but not sure where to begin really, i want to read them all in a day really, ive been doing nothing but reading and looking for the ancient training mentioned. for the past week or so this is what i been doing and right now ive decided to make this post. I know one shouldnt ask for such training publicly but i am trying to get in contact with atleast a level 3 neidan practitioner. I know one shouldnt try such training without proper teacher but i am very dedicated and precautious, i am definitely willing to die for such training which may very well be the last step in human evolution. But also i am not trying to be a fool. I am seeking guidance as if from a book, here, except i can atleast ask questions. i do not want to make mistakes of course which i risk by not having a real sifu. Maybe a member can meditate on me to decide if to share ancient teaching with as being as myself , check my intention anything. Simply i wish to know level 1 for now and nothing more, simply i meditate alot and i really would like to meditate knowing i am correctly working towards level 1 . please my email is talonfury9@hotmail.com. I used talonfury for the longest time, its just stuck with me as a screenname for internet use... maybe i make it into my jkd style or something one day.

Some more to say is ive been learning to speak chinese mandarin past few days as well, every day until i got it. Since i know i might need to know to read classical chinese later, this is my dedication. I also might travel to china seeking sifu's , so i come to realize that the chinese have highest respect from me, being the longest going culture for nearly 5000 years, i would like to dedicate my life to the chinese, the most ancient teachings are only within the chinese i feel.
    Well i should bring this to an end now i hope i did not make the thread too long to bare, i grow tired my typing seems like rambling sometimes.

*bows to Wahnam school*
    There are a few threads that attracted me and after looking around i decided to make a post from myself knowing who all might see it.

please post your experiences and why you seek chi kung practices.

Hi Tanner,

As for me, I'm not interested in teaching you anything. My advice is that you stop all these risky attempts at spiritual exercises and live a normal life.

Mark
    Last edited by Mark Blohm; 4 March 2012, 06:55 AM.
    少林華南台灣 Shaolin Wahnam Taiwan

Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

-Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Hi Tanner

You say you are intelligent - then stop this foolishness. If you continue you will not end up in whatever spiritual state you aspire too, but in a mental hospital.
      Go out, meet people, make friends, have the courage to discover what life is about. Discover your other abilities. Then after some years if you still want to progress at a spiritual level, find an experienced, genuine teacher and learn from him or her.

Best regards
      Andrea
      Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
      Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Dear Tanner,

Sounds like you have been having fun. It can be a real buzz to be an explorer like this.

I have done a lot of it in the past. A lot of it was because it was the only way it seemed I could get some fun. I found it difficult to speak to or be with people. That wasn't obvious from the outside but inside it was really uncomfortable. Being on my own and exploring my mind and body meant I didn't need to face what was difficult outside my front door.

If I posted all of my experiences I am sure you would say "Wow that is amazing". However, I don't now do any of the things that got me those experiences. I practise Chi Kung to be healthy, energetic and live a long and contented life. Having taken the path of teaching I also practice to deepen my own understanding of these arts to be better able to pass them on.

You have asked for some guidance. I think the pointers Sifus Mark and Andrea have given you are very valuable. I am not sure I would have listened to them when I was young but they would have been valuable for me too.

If you want to be a Sifu that means you have to be able to teach, which means you have to have something other people want. What most people want is happiness, contentment, warm and loving connections to others ... things like that. They want good health - physically and mentally. I think if you go down the route you are going it will be difficult for you to develop these things and then who would want to learn from you?

Why not visit to a local teacher and ask respectfully if they will teach you. Take a good look at them and see if they have good qualities and live a happy, contented life. If they do you could do well to find out how they have achieved that and, if you are lucky, they may pass it on to you.

Good luck in your journey. With metta,

Barry
        Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
        Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
        Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
        UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Tanner,

assuming you love music and want to learn an instrument.
          Piano, violin, cello, guitar, trombone, oboe, percussion ... all different.
          Would you then decide to learn them simultaneously?
          Would you think you would make good progress in studying (and practicing) them all, or even only two or three at the same time?
          Would you think you would be a better musician playing 7 instruments simultaneously than studying only one, but this one very good?

What do you think: is there an instrument of my short list with which you could not learn making music?

Now put the same thing on your life, your aims, your achievements.
          What do you think: Would you ever live a happy, healthy spiritual life, free of negative emotions, if you study (and practice) a lot of ways or schools at the same time?

Ask yourself wisely.

Kind regards,
          confermezza
          ... alles, alles, alles ist doch auf Liebe aufgebaut ..." (Ellen Auerbach, 1997)

Comment

Talonfury9 stated
            my name is Tanner and i want to share some things. I was born 1989 april 24, US alabama. In the 2nd grade i tested 131 iq, barely making me a genius (130+). only 1 other student in my grade was 130+ iq as myself.

I dont remember what it was but some time the years following i wanted to learn karate and i dont remember why maybe karate kid and movies like that, so i started karate and i didnt like it too much, well i take that back i loved it but i hated having to go when i didnt want to (a kid thing) so i stoped going but parents got me a really nice punching bag in the process which i have always used up to today. I was pretty stubborn as a kid if i didnt get what i wanted i combused on the floor lying on my chest, arching my back, nothing but my stomach on the ground, like holding my breathe, just so mad, ...anyway ..
            at 9th grade i start smoking cannabis.. it opens my mind
            Ancient chi training is a myth in the present modern society and it will be at odds with your IQ so it is better to hold that stuff in reserve (keep to self) and practice discipline, humility and compassion in thought, word and deed. Doing so strengthens the resolve in what you are seeking.

By keeping your IQ in reserve, you allow whatever comes forth to show itself and you can exclaim to yourself, whether good, bad or indifferent "These suckers are crazy". You never exclaim you displeasure to those who are incapable, unwilling or unable to see your view. Just let it go! You will definately meet those kinds of responses than Ancient Chi training.
            Ganja /maria juana (cannabis) is mind altering and you do appear to have a facillity for seeing so again, allow it to come forth on its own as opposed to summoning it through mind altering stuff.

The mindfield of Ancient Chi training is that! Everyone purports to have the real thing but your discernment, despite your IQ can be manipulated against you so watch out. If you know what I mean, you are halfway there.
            Please find a good teacher and go from there!

Comment

the title is ancient chi training to avoid flat out puting mo pai or secret training.

i do play string instruments, electric and acoustic guitars since i was 13 and i picked up a Mandolin almost a year ago now that i play.

maybe i am confused but youre saying learning too much at once? its all i do, ive had 2 jobs, right now no job and all my time is towards research and training and after a long time of thinking about it and wanting to do so i finally decided to get on here and make a post at the first place that attracts me. a blessing to wahnam or a burden? i think i have come very far and now i am here and i feel very blessed but other here might not see me in the same way.

I research whats wrong with the world today and i seek all knowledge good and bad. If it is true, i want to hear it. I will listen to all crazyness and relate it to my experiences and communicate and try to help however i can. maybe just to help others understand truth.

realize if we all knew these things were real, so much would follow as to what people know, if you were to accept something like true nei kung, you also accept how food , water and the air we put into our bodies effect us. Corporations would be going away alot quicker with everyone seeing the truth. Most know alot we do is bad for us but they dont understand HOW bad and the importance and what ALL these things effects. Bruce Lee risked his life sharing with the world what he knew, and the chinese were against bruce lee because he was sharing secrets. I respect the ancient teachings but dont we all agree , more people should know the truth and realize the importance and reality of these things, than none? what will convince the world to wake up, afterall?

i know i might come off wrong, just rambling. it took me an hour and 30minutes to write the original thread, that was dedication in itself in my opinion. i am really trying to just be heard. and see what comes my way. i DO need a sifu , ive always wanted one but turned my nose for selfish reasons. I always wanted a real chinese teacher who knew the real deal, gongfu originated from china and well the chinese are longest recorded culture on our little earth here... always been fascinated.

but as of past week or so i realize the internal arts are true and the ancient magicians and mystics in china are real. I now have the life goal of obtaining such knowledge as the mo pai. There is just not much more to do imo. We are talking about the ultimate way of life.

I respect all comments here, i understand. Ultimately i simply want to make sure i am on the right path, i would like my meditation to not just be meditation, there is alot of work to do inside yourself and i am very interested.

Tanner

Comment

Teacher and age

Dear Tanner,
                It has already been highlighted to you that you need a teacher and you have stated that you want one.

That is the best piece of advice that you are going to get here.

If you are genuine about your search then get of the internet and go and find one.

There are simply two choices,

Do it or don't do it.

If you make a plan to find a good master, then lay it out in viable steps and go and do it. Do not make excuses to yourself if you are realistic.

I have been very lucky to find my Sifu and it was not an easy journey. And you know it took me a long time to appreciate and understand what Sifu has given me.

That was because of my own perceptions, emotions and arrogance. I was not sincere with myself.

So learn from my experience, dont spend your time smoking drugs and surfing the internet "looking" for a Master.

Stop being an armchair warrior, and do it

Here is a link that will help

Also you have some exellent Wahnam Instructors in the States, I would strongly suggest that you contact them

Peace and Respect

Mark
                Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Well i go outside alot. Just at points in my life i was pretty isolated for 8months. 5 months at a time.

i spend alot here on the internet normally, but i stand up and do exercises right here and etc to make up for it. Sometimes i read a book on the monitor while i do standing exercises, or watching videos etc. i really do stay active, but also i sit and research...

and i really must get a teacher if i want to have a real foundation for my gongfu, i know. Only if i knew there was a real master i could find easily to test me and atleast know i had a chance to join something like a mo pai school. I would go out right now, but i think mostly reason ive not got a teacher is the training ive always looked for was more than what appeared the martial schools had to offer.

and when i looked i couldnt find a jkd school, i would probably start there. Not sure if there really authentic kungfu schools here in us.

Comment

As far as i know, John Chang in the magus of java is no longer the headmaster of the school due to his ancestor spirit removing him from the position. This was because he taught westerners.
                    I believe the current school will teach westerners only to "level 2", or probably in most cases not at all.
                    It's not a school you will be able to progress in so i would suggest you find another tradition which suits your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by yeniseri View Post
                      Ancient chi training is a myth

Everyone purports to have the real thing but your discernment, despite your IQ can be manipulated against you so watch out.
                      lol

I am really enjoying training the myth that my Shaolin Wahnam Sifu has taught me in that case.

Though that must just be my discernment being manipulated.
                      Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

What if i spoke cantonese and went to meditate in the mountains for a year, and became a taoist or the like?.. wish there be a type of ritual for westerners to become newborn eastern. To show dedication and respect for the eastern ways? i mean training a person born in the east is just as likely to use the knowledge with bad intention as a west person right?

would that work? possibly?

Comment

Originally posted by Talonfury9 View Post
                          What if i spoke cantonese and went to meditate in the mountains for a year, and became a taoist or the like?.. wish there be a type of ritual for westerners to become newborn eastern. To show dedication and respect for the eastern ways? i mean training a person born in the east is just as likely to use the knowledge with bad intention as a west person right?

would that work? possibly?
                          In this modern society, it is almost impossible due to the mindset of 'western' and 'eastern' due to the societal changes, innuendo and illusion. Becoming a Daoist, i would imagine, is more than changing clothes, spending time on a mountain, etc.
                          Reframed, one might say that respect should be due to the all unless they show themselves the opposite based on thought, wood, and deed. Don't you think so?

What do I mean by societal changes, innuendo and illusion? You hear the "public figures" talking about the many thiings they believe in but when you look at them closely, their record is the exact opposite of what they say so basically one has to know what one is looking for then separate the false from the real.

Comment

Originally posted by Talonfury9 View Post
                            and i really must get a teacher if i want to have a real foundation for my gongfu, i know. Only if i knew there was a real master i could find easily to test me and atleast know i had a chance to join something like a mo pai school. I would go out right now, but i think mostly reason ive not got a teacher is the training ive always looked for was more than what appeared the martial schools had to offer.

and when i looked i couldnt find a jkd school, i would probably start there. Not sure if there really authentic kungfu schools here in us.
                            Hi Tanner,

I've highlighted a few of your comments to draw your attention to them. You have mentioned that you learn Chinese, meditate, and want to move to a mountain for a year, all to prove how "Eastern" and deserving you are. But a simple thing like your words on an internet forum show how far you actually are from how you view yourself.

First, there is nothing easy about finding a master. You stated that you have taken no action because you think it won't be easy. With this attitude, you are clearly not ready.

Secondly, you have come to the Shaolin Wahnam Virtual Kwoon (our internet forum, and part of our school), and stated that you don't think any authentic kung fu exists in the US. Shaolin Wahnam has many instructors in the US. You are in our school, saying our instructors have no authentic kung fu. You are either ignorant and foolish, or trying to be subtle and insulting. Neither of those are the right attitude for training.

You asked if you were on the right path. You are not. I suggest you get off the internet, stop reading and thinking about stuff, and just go outside, sit in the sun, and enjoy the warmth.

-Matt

Comment

Talonfury,

To have a terrible student and instruct them in being a positive influence is the best any teacher could do to show the way so keep the 'savage beast' alive and do not become too civilized by foolishness. You are on the path so just distinguish the false from the real.

The 36 Strategems is an excellent read for you but keep in mind that anything that you can use for your purpose, others can also use it against you so always be vigilent and purposeful in your quest and examine all that is put in front of you and never speak ill against something you do not know. Gather the facts first then act accordingly. What I am saying may sound foolish but take it for what for it may or may not be worth!

Comment

Working...
                              X