No announcement yet.

Buddha statues and chi flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't own any buddha statues yet actually but I always feel a spiritual connection to nature when I look at my bronze Cernunnos which causes a strong chi flow in itself.

However my mom does have a few nice buddha statues, and they have an almost opposite feel to them, so the chi flow is actually quite different.

Cernunnos feels wild, graceful, passionate, free, a hunter. Father Nature, a counterpart to Nature herself.

Buddha to me feels like stillness, serenity, infinity, one and the same with the cosmos.
    Last edited by David Langford; 12 March 2012, 10:56 PM.
    Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

Thought I would dig up this old thread to say that I have become very sensitive to energy over the past few years.

In Malaysia at Kek Lok Si, certain statues would cause me to go into chi flow whereas other statues had no effect me on whatsoever.

I was just in Chinatown NYC at the Mahayana Buddhist temple. Walking into the room with the giant golden Amitabah was so overwhelming that it caused me to surge with chi flow! Incredible.

Best regards,
      Stephen

Comment

Working...
      X