Classical Chinese Medicine site/information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classical Chinese Medicine site/information

If anyone is interested, this site is one of the best for imparting the truths about the present state of TCM and its classical chinese medicine antecedents.

Take a look at one of the articles pertaining to the Heart (xin) as the key to yangshengong and classical Daoist (neo Daoist) thought.
    Heiner Fruehauf is a brilliant personage in this endeavour. Check for yourself!

Join the Associates Forum, if you feel there is something to learn and keep part of your being! Ganbei!

Welcome Classical Chinese Medicine reflects the voices of an international movement seeking to honour and restore the classical origins of Chinese medicine. This site features articles, lectures, and practical demonstrations by Heiner Fruehauf, PhD, LAc, Founding Professor of the College of Classical Chinese Medicine at the National University of
    Last edited by yeniseri; 15 August 2011, 04:27 PM. Reason: mispelling

Thank you Yeniseri for this link.

One of my Chinese medicine mentor here in Frankfurt has learned from Heiner Fruehauf, and I have kept for my own practice some ideas of - especially- the Fire School. I just love the Fu Zi medicinal and I use it quite often now.

This website is excellent. I also recommand it.

Best regards,

Maxime

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Thanks Yeniseri for this link I found it both inspiring and interesting.
      I will enjoy studying this site very much, thanks again.

best,

Jez.
      ".....Irrespective of race culture and religion." Sifu.

Love to All.

Comment

Working...
      X