Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Universe:A Learned Skill. A great side effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Universe:A Learned Skill. A great side effect?

I would like to know if achieving the Small Universal Flow is possible without learning the techniques to have a breakthrough.

I know for sure that to attain the actual skill,one needs instruction from a competent master and a significant amount of internal force.

My query is that can someone acquire so much internal force that it surges/spills into the microcosmic circuit? Spontaneously? Without trying to even activate it?

Any questions,comments and rectifications welcomed and honored.
    Thank you.

Andrew/Handsome Bear
    Handsome Bear Andrew

If you want to soar to the heights and reach the depths of Kung Fu, you must practice Chi Kung; if you want to soar to the heights and reach the depths of Chi Kung, you must practice meditation.
    -Sitaigung Ho Fatt Nam

You are doing well.Carry on.
    -Sigung Wong Kiew Kit

I think the short answer is "yes, but a master can speed up the process (possibly dramatically)"

Best,
    Alex
    "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
    - Sifu

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewFromCT View Post
      My query is that can someone acquire so much internal force that it surges/spills into the microcosmic circuit? Spontaneously? Without trying to even activate it?
      Absolutely. This was the way many Masters achieved the Small Universe .... and also some of the current Shaolin Wahnam Masters.
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Thank you both (tai)siheng Alex and (tai)sipak Andrew! This is one of my long term objectives(2 years+). I hope that I can learn the skill from Sigung,but I don't know how much my responsibilities will permit,or if the opportunity will even arise.

Still very thankful,though.Just being on this path is a beautiful blessing!

Thank you Sigung.
        thank you past and present masters.
        Handsome Bear Andrew

If you want to soar to the heights and reach the depths of Kung Fu, you must practice Chi Kung; if you want to soar to the heights and reach the depths of Chi Kung, you must practice meditation.
        -Sitaigung Ho Fatt Nam

You are doing well.Carry on.
        -Sigung Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Working...
        X