About Locations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Locations?

So, to keep it simple, I have been doing some basic nei kung stances.

When i do my 'set' I get the right feeling that they say you should get on the videos.

in other words, I get heat from my bones and when i focus my mind on my dan tian the heat circulates and gets sucked in to my center.

My question is: Should I be doing this at different times>? and outdoors?

I have tried doing it outside, (considering where I live, theres too many 'rednecks' with trucks that have no muffler) and on a side note, I do feel the energy more when I am outside. However the difference isn't much.

Don't take this the wrong way, I dream about kung fu on a nightly basis.
    I strongly believe that in a previous life that my 'soul' may have been a master. Every step I take towards my goal, seems more and more right.

Anyway, Should I try to find a better place to practice? -- I am also working toward bettering my position in life so that I may actually start my search for a proper master.

(on a side question: i have been using the basic Nei Kung forms from youtube on the Master Gohring channel. Before that I was training with just horse stance and not gaining any flexibility aside from standard 'western' stretches (which by the way, I have gained about 5/10 inches toward actually being able to grab my toes LMAO)

Yes, I know my posts are a mess.

(on a side note, photographic memory helps a lot in remembering stances.)

Another side question: I was clearing my head the other day with a short sitting meditation, and I noticed something. I could keep my body still but move 'mentally' , it feels like I am actually moving but my body stays still.

Is this normal? Is the 'mental' movement actually 'me moving my energy body' ? or is that what you would call "Intent"?

I know I shouldnt intellectualize, but that particular thing has been bothering me so I figured that I should ask.

Wantons, I would say if at all practical, outside is usually better..

I have gotten quite adept at finding a place to practise pretty much anywhere to accomplish this.

As to your other questions, they should be answered by those you are learning from really.I'm not being stern at all, it's true....

We would have to advise against much of the rest of your practise without your being under guidance of a teacher...A lot of what your asking comes down to ,if you have to ask ya probably shouldn't be doin' it.

I would strongly advise you take a look at 'The Art of Chi Kung' by our Sifu.It will save you much grief and bring you much joy, if you follow directions respectfully...I developed a very real, palpable, no doubt about it chi flow just from this great book.

Good Luck to you, Gusty

Comment

Oh Boy! here I go again....

Modern Day Wushu, Oh yes I have had my practice from the video's just as you are now, and you know what... I didn't get the benefits out of them as I do now in my practice of Shaolin Wahanam Kung Fu, and I as mentioned probably hundreds of thousands of times to you here, Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung Benefits are number# 1! The benefits of which I never could have gotten out of a continued practice in the Modern Day Shaolin Chi kung, which is more for show and is more external than Cultivating and Enhancing your internal energy, Yes I have been through it all just as you have. Dreaming, Wishing, Wanting, but I took a step, a step in which I will never forget or regret I contacted Sifu Anthony for my first lesson in Shaolin Wahnam Kung Fu... And he opened my eyes to what True Chi Kung and Kung Fu really is.

No longer do I waste my time in Shaolin Wushu, the benefits of which are only superficial anyway. Still if you are going to pursue Modern day Shaolin Wushu as your martial art training, I do suggest you go to a teacher to learn it. Better yet, My Sifu Anthony is in Gainesville Florida, you can contact him at set up at time to learn in his classes or courses if offered.

Here is his website, http://www.flowingzen.com, it is also a very inexpensive way to learn a real Kung Fu and Chi Kung..

Oh, Sorry I tend to babble a bit myself.. Still everything I said is true.
      Last edited by Buddhasfist1; 27 June 2011, 05:15 PM.
      David

Young Caine: How does man rid himself of such terrible things?
      Master Kahn: Each man must start with himself, within himself.. By slowly forging his Chi, the bond between the finite and the infinte, the inner essense of his strenght and the limitless power of the Universe, only thus can you conquer the power.. and the presence of evil.

Comment

Working...
      X