Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very interesting

Hi all

I have found this to be a very interesting discussion, and also have been inspired by the amount of knowledge held by all, on both sides of the discussion.

My parents have avoided giving me almost all vaccines throughout my childhood and thankfully I have lived a healthy life so far. I also have not taken any immunizations while travelling to countries that advise you to.

So I am of the opinion that many if not all vaccines are not necessary. But of course this is my experience and I do not wish to influence people to decide on the faith of my experience alone.

As many of us will know that looking at the treatment of any health problem from a Chinese medical perspective will yield different results than choosing to use a conventional perspective, therefore I think it might be beneficial to maintain an awareness of the fact that Western Scientists do not believe in Chi, at this point and I wander what will a conventional scientists analysis be when they realise the existence of it.

The reason I mention this is that even though Scientific studies and statistics seem very thorough, they are still unaware of many parts of reality, and I would not be surprised if they change their minds at some point, which they do quite often, with love.
    ".....Irrespective of race culture and religion." Sifu.

Love to All.

Comment

Originally posted by jez View Post
      My parents have avoided giving me almost all vaccines throughout my childhood and thankfully I have lived a healthy life so far.
      Not a surprise I also got the strict minimum vaccinations when I was young (probably only 2 or 3 --- if you compare this number to the dozens of vaccinations the American kids get now ) and nothing went wrong
      The reason I mention this is that even though Scientific studies and statistics seem very thorough, they are still unaware of many parts of reality, and I would not be surprised if they change their minds at some point, which they do quite often
      Exactly!

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Originally posted by Anton S. View Post
        Dear Christopher,

thimerosal / thiomersal is no longer used as vaccine conservative, as far as I know.

KFombonne E (2008): Thimerosal disappears but autism remains. In: Arch Gen Psychiatry. Bd. 65 (1), S. 15–16 PMIS 18180423

Bigham M, Copes R (2005). "Thiomersal in vaccines: balancing the risk of adverse effects with the risk of vaccine-preventable disease". Drug Saf 28 (2): 89–101. doi:10.2165/00002018-200528020-00001. PMID 15691220.

Best, Anton.
        Hi Anton, it's still an ongoing (never-ending?) battle.

Just in the news recently:

FDA admits Mercury still in vaccines: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/322254

Yet...

Chile stops use of Mercury vaccines:

But there is mercury in other products like FluCide, the new medication being pushed that is 1000-2000x as potent as TamiFlu.

Even product ingredients seemingly benign as corn syrup are loaded/interact negatively with toxins like mercury and formaldehyde. Then there is bisphenol A in most plastics and inks (especially receipts) which is just as bad.

Autism linked to Industrial Food or Environment: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/244154.php

FDA to make BPA ban decision:
        Minneapolis-St. Paul news, Minnesota weather, traffic and sports from FOX 9, serving the Twin Cities metro, Greater Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Official home of Minnesota Vikings football. Get Minnesota breaking news updates and stream FOX 9 live.

I expect these battles to continue for at least the next decade. Genetically modified food is just getting geared up.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher View Post
          Even product ingredients seemingly benign as corn syrup are loaded/interact negatively with toxins like mercury and formaldehyde. Then there is bisphenol A in most plastics and inks (especially receipts) which is just as bad.
          Don't drink beverages with carbonic acid filled in plastic bottles. Non-carbonated beverages are not that dangerous!
          ... alles, alles, alles ist doch auf Liebe aufgebaut ..." (Ellen Auerbach, 1997)

Comment

An old post I know but thought I would add my first hand experience of the negative effects of vaccines. My ex finance's son was born on US military base and they heavily vaccinate everyone on those bases with a potent cocktail of military vaccines. He suffered from severe fevers and seizures until he was 3. It wasn't until recently that I have learned about the link between vaccines and seizures in children and after doing some research I connected the dots and realized that his seizures were most likely caused by vaccines. I don't have solid evidence of this but my instincts tell me it was the vaccines. The CDC has actually admitted that vaccines cause seizures in children and advise parents to just cuddle the child to ease the stress of their brain being eaten by the chemicals. I have no way to know for sure but based on the research I have done I do not trust vaccines and would not take them or allow my children to be injected with them. There are a LOT of reports about the dangers of vaccines and how drug companies create one sided or inconclusive reports that 'prove' the safety of the drugs they unleash. I recently read a report about a whooping cough outbreak in north america where 90% of the infected were already vaccinated against it which begs the question, could the vaccine have actually spread the illness?
            Apart from my flu jab as an infant I managed to avoid the other vaccines that were pushed on my peers at school like the BCG and I have not had any problems.
            Lots of good articles about the issue like this one.

All the best,
            Phil

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experience

Comment

here is graphic showing the incidence of diseases in USA at 1900 and 2010:

Engage and maintain joyful practice!

May all of you get the best benefits from what you do.

Anton Schmick
                Shaolin Wahnam Germany Nord

shaolinwahnamchina.com
                http://chikunghamburg.wordpress.com
                http://shaolinwahnam-nord.de
                http://kungfu-luebeck.de

Comment

Working...
                X