Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Sifu :-)

Dear Sifu,

For the past 8 years since I started learning from you I saw countless benefits including being happy almost all the time, never get sick and enjoy my work and play. These are already achievements that most people dont even dream of let alone achieve and last week I became aware that I was taking my Shaolin practices for granted not really realizing the preciousness, depth and power of what you taught me and what I had achieved through diligent practice and this is why I am writing this post.

For the past 7 days a group of friends and myself went to walk part of the 'Camino De Santiago' in Spain were we hiked with backpacks for more than 130km in 5 days. I had time to experiment whilst walking and I realized that most of the walking especially the steep long uphills I was doing like Chi Kung..i.e placing the intention on my energy and the energy moves my body. I was ending each walk of between 25km-30km a day with more energy and internal power than I started in the morning whilst my friends moaned, cried, screamed and despaired in pain. At times they just looked at me not understanding what is my secret and in the last day one of them told me 'This trek was like doing nothing for you, right?' and I could only smile. It's difficult to explain the Shaolin Arts one can only experience them.

So from my heart..Thank You Sifu. I am eternally grateful for what you taught me.

Best regards,
    Claude
    Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Congratulations, Claude! Carry on!

Comment

Claude,

Thanks for sharing It's lovely to read how your practice has brought you such wonderful benefits!

Comment

Sifu Wong was talking about this on the recent Iron WIre course in Spain. If you are physically and mentally relaxed than you will actually have more energy after the exercise you do. When you expend the energy, more energy comes in. And being relaxed allows the energy to come back in.

Comment

Great post Claude

Comment

BTW I see you are from Malta, a beautiful place but not exactly known for it's high steep mountains! Which makes your accomplishment all the better

Comment

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Brothers

With a Shaolin greeting I thank you all for your posts.

Yes Ronny I will definetely carry on and thanks Nick and Alex

Yes Neil I'm from flat Malta Definetely not much opportunity to train the steep uphills which was great because it gave me even more opportunity to appreciate the Shaolin Arts

Take care all of you.

Best regards,
              Claude
              Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Comment

Congratulations on your achievement Claude

I remember you and Marisa from your first course in the UK a few years ago. It's great that you've gained so much from your practice since then.

btw I hope your friends recovered

Actually, if they were 'despairing in pain' they might have been more receptive than usual to learning about the Shaolin Arts.

Best wishes,

Fleur

Comment

Hi Siheng Fleur,

I remember you too :-)...I guess it was 2006..

My friends did recover...and actually every day that passes I find that they are opening up to the enquire and be taught the Shaolin Arts

Best wishes you too..I'm off to pack for the Intensives in Sabah..yipeeee

Claude

Comment

Hi Siheng Fleur,

I remember you too :-)
                    ummm, are you sure Claude?!

Seriously, though, I'm very glad for your progress and achievements. The courses in Sabah sound utterly amazing.

Best wishes,

Fleur

Comment

Congratulations, Claude. It was great enjoying the course with you, and I'm sure the arts will have us meet again.

Big Hug,
                      Andrew
                      Love, and do what you will.

- St. Augustine

Comment

Hey Siheng Fleur,

Yes I do really remember you

Thanks Andrew it was great meeting you. We will definetely meet again

Best regards,
                        Claude

Comment

Hey Sije Fleur,

Someone brought it to my attention that I was calling you Siheng instead of Sije and I guess this is what you meant by saying 'Are you sure Claude?!'...sorry for that

Take care and best regards,
                          Claude

Comment

Working...
                          X