Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damian Kissey
    replied
    Gratitude for Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung which has given wholesome health to all members of Shaolin Wahnam Sabah ( SWS ) and the extended global Shaolin Wahnam Family .

During the pandemic , chi kung has given us good health and freedom from adverse effects : additional to practising hygienic lifestyle , SWS also used the latest science ( SmartCoat nanotechnology ) to mitigate the risk of disease transmission at the Kwoon ( ie WinWard Hall ) ....

So thank you to Science & Technology , thank yous to all frontliners & healthcare workers all over the world ..

And much thanks to Sifu and all the past Masters for transmitting the Shaolin Arts to Us .

Leave a comment:

• Leo Shaolin
    replied
    Hi Steffen,

Thank you for sharing you inspiring story.

All the best to you and your lovely family!

Best wishes,

Leo

Leave a comment:

• barrys
    replied
    Hi Steffen,

good to hear everyone is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Steffen
    replied
    Dear family,

yesterday, part of the roof of the house we have rented our apartment in caught fire. I was among the first who exited the building together with our 1.5 year old daughter (her mother was not at home).

Luckily, nobody was injured. In this exceptional situation, I was pleasantly surprised by the calmness and clarity I experienced. I am very grateful for the many skills our arts give us, among others :

- quick decision making
    - applying "safety first"
    - the ability to relax, smile from the heart and let go.

Additionally, throughout the whole experience, I distinctly sensed that me and my family was protected.

We have received a lot of offers from many sources to help us and almost immediately found a place to stay at for the next weeks.

Thank you Sifu for initiating me into these life changing arts and thank you to every other being helping me on this path.

Kindest regards from Germany to all,
    Steffen
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• understanding
    replied
    Honorable Sifu,

Congratulations on your progress!

I am not sure if anyone else (of us continuing students or your immediate family) has seen a change in you lately, but I have observed that during the two latest Wednesday lessons your oral teachings have become subtly different. Now your speech has been more flowing, eloquent, and direct: it's definitely coming from the Heart in a more profound level.

On my own behalf I would like to express my fondest gratitude for your continued teaching and bringing out the best in us.

With sincere gratitude,
    Olli

Leave a comment:

• Nessa
    replied
    Gratitude for the Shaolin Arts

Dear Shaolin family,

today I had the most wonderdul morning kungfu practice. Throughout the whole session I was filled with a sense of gratitude, love and calm. I felt I could have practiced on forever.

How grateful I am for being able to practice these arts, and to be able to teach them for prosperity.
    I am grateful for having such good students, that take the effort to practice diligently daily. It's a joy to watch them advance and enjoy their practice.

With gratitude,

Nessa

Leave a comment:

• understanding
    replied
    How to Begin Any Day the Right Way

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family and Friends,

Isn't it just great to wake up into love, feeling lovely and loving for everyone and everything?

With sincere gratitude,
    Olli

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by understanding View Post
    Thank you mother and father, and everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• understanding
    replied
    The Fruits of Happy Family Life

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

I returned home two days ago after having spent an entire month with my family in my birth town. It was splendid beyond my expectations.

There was a noticeable improvement in my demeanor and attitude since my last visit around the Easter holiday. If someone bickered, the negative speech didn't affect me at all, but I replied back with courtesy and kindness. Most remarkably, I could not call my relatives by their first names anymore. I had made it an unnecessary and distancing habit long time ago, but now calling mother anything than "mother" or father anything else than "father" felt inappropiate. There was no conscious effort on my part to make this change, as these words simply jumped out naturally from my softened Heart.

Thank you mother and father, and everyone else.

With sincere gratitude,
    Olli

Leave a comment:

• Peter Clayton
    replied
    Gratitude

Dear Wahnam Family and Friends.

I am grateful for the hard work Sipak Andrew and the other instructors do in maintaining this forum. Today, I am able to access the forums again from Poland and it is a wonderful sprinkling of sugar on my day.

I am grateful to have my Sifu, who continues to help and guide me despite me living on the other side of Europe. I have a healthy and happy family. All is well.

I am grateful for my brothers and sisters in the school and for having the rare opportunity in this lifetime to be a part of it.

I am grateful to Sigung for his continued generosity and wisdom.

Blessings to all of my family.

WSS,

Peter.

Leave a comment:

• Davy
    replied
    Dear Family,

I want to joint this threat. I got right now my exemplar of Sigung´s Autobiography. I was wishing to have the chance of buying the book since it came out. So I was really excited. The book came before I thought and it took me by surprise. I opened it and read Sigung´s words written by hand. Now my eyes are literally full of tears of joy. I feel such a deeply happiness and gratitud towards Sigung. It means so much to me that who I consider the greatest living teacher in the world remembers me, knows me by name and wishes me well. So yes, I am grateful for everything Sigung gives me, my family and all my dear brothers and sisters. I just hope to be a good, deserving student, who can make him and Sifu feel proud of me.

Thank you Sigung, Sifu and past masters
    Davy

Leave a comment:

• gusty
    replied
    Thank You

Damian Siheng, thank you dear brother for posting this picture. It is very touching for me at the moment i see it, on many levels. I'm sure you understand. I just felt a special depth

during my prostrations at a large Quan Yin statue i have at the entrance to my training room and clicked to this. And many feelings of blessing are flowing thru me.

Gratitude, Warmly Gusty

Leave a comment:

• Damian Kissey
    replied
    Gratitude : Symbolic and Living It

Sifu prostrating to Heaven at Ranau Temple near Mount Kinabalu
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Damian Kissey; 14 April 2017, 03:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• understanding
    replied
    Remembering the Invisible Assistance

Heyyyy my dearest Family and Friends,

Gratefulness is beautiful. If life is beautiful, then is life itself gratefulness?

It is often said that best things in life are free, but then again common wisdom says that receiving benefit without any cost may easily lead to ingratitude.

Divine mercy and benevolence are freely available to everyone, but it supposes openness and acceptance to receive these mysteries. For the fool I had been in my youth, I consciously rejected both. Luckily God and Heavenly Beings knew better than I did what is good for me, and so after overcoming my ignorance and ingratitude with conscious repentance, I have come to realize the incredible fortunes I have received and continue to receive. How lucky is it to directly realize how much we all are blessed?

Now I would like to dedicate a special remembrance to the invisible and otherworldly beings that have assisted me and helped me to avoid trouble while I have been stumbling about in samsara. May my work in helping and serving sentient beings on their way Home never diminish while I still have as unreturned favors all the countless blessings and prayers, and virtues and merits generated through them. With joy I look forward to paying back that entire debt!

In particular I wish to thank Guan Yin for her presence and comfort when I have struggled.

With sincere gratitude,
    Olli

Leave a comment:

• Mark A
    replied
    Family

Hey Folks,
    I am grateful for Family, both biological and those connected by essence

Peace

Mark

Leave a comment:

Working...