Quotes from Sifu (Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Santi Siheng,

It is always a joy to read Sifu's quotes. I am sure that I speak for many people who may not post on the forum regularly, or at all, that we have benefited from the reading of your posting of Sifu's quotes. (If you like Sifu's quotes and Santi's contributions, it won't hurt to post a simple thank you to acknowledge Santi's work )

With Shaolin Salute,
    Lee Wei Joo
    http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Originally posted by LeeWeiJoo View Post
      Dear Santi Siheng,

It is always a joy to read Sifu's quotes. I am sure that I speak for many people who may not post on the forum regularly, or at all, that we have benefited from the reading of your posting of Sifu's quotes. (If you like Sifu's quotes and Santi's contributions, it won't hurt to post a simple thank you to acknowledge Santi's work )

With Shaolin Salute,
      Lee Wei Joo
      Dear Sidai,

Thank you for your kind words. They are very much appreciated. I am glad that you are benefiting from reading Sifu's quotes. I am enjoying and also learning greatly in the process of posting Sifu's quotes. :-)

I would like to share another wonderful quote from Sifu related to teachers:

"In the recently concluded Art of Teaching course, we classified teachers into four categories – bad, mediocre, good and great. The aim of the course was to train great teachers.

A bad teacher brings harm instead of benefit, like knee injuries. A mediocre teacher just teaches according to a syllabus, often without knowing whether his students can follow. A good teacher brings benefits the art is meant to give. A great teacher brings out the best in his students, not just in the art he teaches but in their daily life." - Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Quote Source and Further Reading

Image Source

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Comment

Working...
      X