Quick Question about Stretches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question about Stretches.

I do apologize in advance, I could not find a better suited discussion area to put this question in.

Okay after some time of not practicing, I am feeling up to getting right back into it. Many things I remember, many I have forgotten. As I am going back into formulating my routine, I remember a few of the Stretches we have but not all. Can anyone help me refresh my memory?
    David

Young Caine: How does man rid himself of such terrible things?
    Master Kahn: Each man must start with himself, within himself.. By slowly forging his Chi, the bond between the finite and the infinte, the inner essense of his strenght and the limitless power of the Universe, only thus can you conquer the power.. and the presence of evil.

You can try with the videos from Sifu's series at https://shaolin.org/video-clips-5/sa...shaolin04.html
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
      You can try with the videos from Sifu's series at https://shaolin.org/video-clips-5/sa...shaolin04.html
      Thank you Sifu Andrew for the video link, this helps a lot.
      David

Young Caine: How does man rid himself of such terrible things?
      Master Kahn: Each man must start with himself, within himself.. By slowly forging his Chi, the bond between the finite and the infinte, the inner essense of his strenght and the limitless power of the Universe, only thus can you conquer the power.. and the presence of evil.

Comment

Working...
      X