X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My shaking stances update

Dear all,

Here are my stances training updates:

From October 2019 onwards – about 70 % of the time my legs would shake during chi kung state of mind and after chi flow.

Three circle stance, Golden bridge, Santi stance and baguazhang - stream character stance:
    2018 – Both hands started to shake and then they moving down and up non -stop. My legs sometime also shaked.

1)Three circle stance

December 2019 – both hands were shaking after 20 seconds into the stance training, before moving backward and forward non-stop. My legs started to shake and toes pointing outward. Later the goat stance became a horse stance.
    I also started to breathe heavily 10 seconds after my hands moving forward and backward.

Or

My legs started to shake and toes pointing forward and parallel to each other.
    I also started to breathe heavily 10 seconds after my hands moving forward and backward.

2) Santi stance and baguazhang - stream character stance

15th, 17th, 18th and 22nd January 2020- Both hands were shaking after 20 seconds into the stance training. Front hand withdrawn slight back towards the chest and rear hand moved forward. Both hands then moving forward and backward non-stop.
    I also started to breath heavily 10 seconds after my hands moving forward and backward.

16th January 2020 - - both hands started to shake and then they moving down and up non -stop. My legs also shaked.

1st February 2020 - Both hands were shaking after 10 seconds into the stance training. They then moving forward and backward non-stop. I was no longer breathing heavily. Some time I could also hear banging noises created by my hands as they land.

3) Golden bridge

23rd and 25th January 2020 -Both hands started to shake and 5 seconds later they were moving forward and backward non- stop. Some time I could also hear banging noises created by my hands as they land.

Is it possible for anyone to explain to me why my hands movement suddenly changed from moving down and up to moving forward and backward?

Why my breathing became heavily after about 10 seconds into the stance training?

Thank you very much for you help
    Kam

Working...
X