Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Sifu ever offer the Special Chin-Na Course again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Sifu ever offer the Special Chin-Na Course again?

Dear Sifu,

Many of us in the school would be incredibly grateful to be offered the opportunity to learn this priceless art from you. I hope and wish you will offer this course again in the future.

Sham.

Ah I was lucky enough to be there for the original one. I still remember the brain melt

Comment

Yes! It would be wonderful to learn Chin Na if the opportunity arises. :-)

With Shaolin Salute,
      Santi

Comment

Hopefully.

Good to see you, Sham!
        Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Wahnam Wien Logo

Shaolin Wahnam Wien
        Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung
        Southern Shaolin Kung Fu
        Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan

Shaolin Wahnam Wien on facebook
        Shaolin Wahnam Wien on YouTube

Comment

Hi Sham!
          Would love to see you at a course again soon. Chin Na is a super effective method of fighting!

Luckily we were there for the 2014 Tiger Claw Chin Na mini course during the Legacy of Wong Fei Hoong. Tiger claw Chin Na is quite the powerful art, and learning the dimensions of applying it successfully was even greater. Gripping vital points, separating tendons, and wronging joints. The applications and target areas Sigung showed were quite practical and effective. It was definitely plenty to take our training to interesting places over the last few years.

Take care!
          David
          Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

When 72 Chin Na techniques became 72 Chin Na sequences

Comment

Hello Brothers,

I will have to come to see one or all of you to review the Legacy of Wong Fei Hoong. Chin Na is an exceedingly useful art when it come to fighting.

Mark did you keep up your tiger claw training?

Its great to hear that i'm not the only one who appreciates Chin Na.

Love you guys!
              Last edited by Shamsher; 12th November 2019, 05:00 PM.

Comment

While i'm at it, we need another Wuzu course. San Zhan is a real treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamsher View Post
                  Hello Brothers,

I will have to come to see one or all of you to review the Legacy of Wong Fei Hoong. Chin Na is an exceedingly useful art when it come to fighting.

Mark did you keep up your tiger claw training?

Its great to hear that i'm not the only one who appreciates Chin Na.

Love you guys!
                  Hello Shamsher

My training is always changing, nice and simply I'm back on horse stance more

Hope training is going well

Best wishes
                  Mark

Comment

Working...
                  X