Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Siu Lin Tao- form break down (section #1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siu Lin Tao- form break down (section #1)

I demo the first section of the SLT and go over important aspects of the form.

http://http://youtu.be/rh63EF83F2o

Thank you Sifu Michael for using our forum to demonstrate your Wing Chun. Perhaps you can post some more info about yourself or at least a lead into what you would like to share with us rather than just a video of the breakdown of a section of the Siu Lin Tao. I assume you intend to share other break down videos to show us the differences and similarities of what we practice in our respective schools.

I very much enjoy watching the many styles of Kung Fu so appreciate your sharing. It would also be nice to see some of your internal force training of Siu Lin Tao and some application (I am not referring to Chi Sau).

Wishing you the best.
    Tim Franklin

http://www.theguardianlions.co.uk
    A story of finding Courage and Wisdom

www.zenarts.co.uk Classes and Courses for Shaolin Kung Fu, Taijiquan and Qigong in Bognor Regis, Chichester, West Sussex

Fully Alive on Facebook Energy Flow for Health and Happiness

UK Summer Camp Qigong, Taijiquan, Shaolin Kung Fu, Spiritual Cultivation with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

sigpic

Comment

Hi Sifu Michael, thanks for the vid! It's cool to see how different Wing Chun instructors have their own little differences in how they use the concepts.

So are you basically doubling the pak sau as a slap hand as well as a high guan sau in application?

/Salute
      David
      Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Thank you Sifu Michael for using our forum to demonstrate your Wing Chun. Perhaps you can post some more info about yourself or at least a lead into what you would like to share with us rather than just a video of the breakdown of a section of the Siu Lin Tao. I assume you intend to share other break down videos to show us the differences and similarities of what we practice in our respective schools.

I very much enjoy watching the many styles of Kung Fu so appreciate your sharing. It would also be nice to see some of your internal force training of Siu Lin Tao and some application (I am not referring to Chi Sau).

Wishing you the best.
        Hello Sifu Tim Franklin,

Yes, I plan on doing other videos and internal force training as well, so hopefully I will be able to share it here as well..

Comment

Originally posted by David Langford View Post
          Hi Sifu Michael, thanks for the vid! It's cool to see how different Wing Chun instructors have their own little differences in how they use the concepts.

So are you basically doubling the pak sau as a slap hand as well as a high guan sau in application?

/Salute
          David
          Hello Tim,

"So are you basically doubling the pak sau as a slap hand as well as a high guan sau in application"? the emphasis is on the Pak Sao,but yes, your correct it can act as a Guan sao as well. The Guan sao would act as a secondary action.

Comment

Working...
          X