Web Site Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Site Clips

On two different computers, I've downloaded Divx, Windows Media Player, Quiktime, and the software Anthony has suggested and I still cannot view any of the clips on the www.shaolin.org site. I also tried downloading them onto the computer and that has not been successful either. I am interested in viewing many of the clips. Can someone download the ones that I am interested in viewing onto CD or DVD and mail it to me? I will pay you for your services. Thank you.

Mike,

I don't know which program Anthony suggested, but I use the VLC player successfully under Windows XP and 2000 to view the clips. If you haven't done so yet, please give it a try ---- it's freeware.
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Originally posted by miketoftejr View Post
      On two different computers, I've downloaded Divx, Windows Media Player, Quiktime, and the software Anthony has suggested and I still cannot view any of the clips on the www.shaolin.org site.
      That's probably because a lot of them are in XviD format.

Sifu Andrew's suggestion about using VLC is spot on, though.

Best wishes,
      George / Юра
      Shaolin Wahnam England

gate gate pāragate pārasaṁgate bodhi svāhā

Comment

Working...
      X