New Forum Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Software

Please try the new features out and let others know your experiences. If you find something new (quite possible with this software version), why not write a short description of how to use it?
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Chi Kung Courses: October and November 2018 in Landquart CH
    QEA Discussion Forum: www.qea.ch/forum

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

I love the new Forum Version. I want to thank to everyone involved in the update.

I have one comment regarding the new update. I tried to post today in the thread of "Quotes from Sifu (Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit" but I am not allowed to do it anymore. It seems that I don't have enough permissions to do so.

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Comment

Glad you like the new forum version, Santi. I have checked the permissions and made a couple of small changes. Please try to post again.
      Sifu Andrew Barnett

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)

Comment

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
        Glad you like the new forum version, Santi. I have checked the permissions and made a couple of small changes. Please try to post again.
        Thanks a lot dear siheng for your kind efforts. I am now able to post in that thread.

Santi

Comment

Dear Andrew Siheng,

I would like to add something to my previous post. I cannot upload images in the thread of "Quotes from Sifu (Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit":

Images.png

Santi

Comment

Please try again
            Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Dear Siheng,

I can add images as an attachment but cannot upload them via the Image Icon:

Image.png
              Thanks,

Santi

Comment

That's strange, Santi. Does that button work in other forum areas?
                Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

I just tried another permission option. Please see if that helps .............
                  Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Dear Siheng,

I still cannot upload the picture. I send you an screenshot of what I can see in both threads:

Screenshot.png

Thanks for all your efforts,

Santi

Comment

Thanks for that information. I have made some additional changes. Please try again and let me know the result.
                      Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Dear Sihing,

The system does not let me uploading images yet.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Santi

Comment

One last try --- wouldn't know what else to do if this doesn't work
                          Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Dear Sihing,

Not yet. :-(

Thanks for all your efforts,

Santi

Comment

I have been in touch with the programmers. The permissions required to post an image are the same whether using the image button in the advanced editor of the attachments button. So, as I suspected, this is not a permissions issue.

The two methods use almost identical javascript, so it is possibly a browser issue. Please clear all cookies and the browser cache and then try again. Please then let me know what happens.
                              Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Working...
                              X