One year of cleansing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone :-)

Does anyone know how I can learn to accept things? What can I practice to attain the skill of acceptance? Is there some kind of prayer or mantra I can do?

o\
    Bernhard
    "No matter what you do, you must be clear in your conscience." - Sitaigung Ho
    A single light can eliminate the darkness of millenia.
    Every moment is precious.

Comment

Dear Bernhard,

For me gratitude has been a great way of learning to accept things (even the hard ones).
      Every morning before practice I take a moment to feel how wonderful life is and feel grateful.
      Every night before going to sleep I thank God for the rewarding day I have had and think of one or two (or more) things I’ve been blessed with that day.

I do this every day and gratitude has become a habit. I find it easier to be grateful for all things, and accept them, even those things that aren’t so easy to handle.

It’s good to find your own way of accepting things. The first step is to want to do so. Then you can try our what works for you.
      Like in Shaolin practice, you need to put in the effort and time to see results.

Best wishes,

Nessa
      Nessa Kahila
      Shaolin Nordic Finland
      Instructor
      nessa@shaolin-nordic.com

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Dear Nessa Sipak
        Thank you very much. :-)

all the best
        Bernhard

Comment

Hello everyone!
          In the last few days i had deja vus.
          I again made a list of what I want to get rid of.The problem is that there is something I don't want to face. But I think I have to if i want to get well.
          I again want to start practising Hula Hoop but not only for a month like last year. I want to practice Hula Hoop until I have overcome doubt and fear and gained determination and confidence.

By the way I stopped practising the eight Shaolin eye exercises a few month ago. I want to practice Punching with Angry Eyes after I have reached my goals.

good energy flow to everyone :-)

Bernhard

Comment

Hello everyone!

One year has passed. What has changed? What did I learn?
            I had been in hospital again but this time due to rehab for 8 weeks. Unfortunately it helped me less than expected. The diagnosis has changed. Now it is depression with psychotic symptoms. That's what a lot of tests resulted, but some doctors think it could be an early form of schizophrenia. That was quite a shock to hear. At first I was happy because I 'only' had depression but telling me it could be schizophrenia is like telling me I would be crazy the rest of my life.

The most important change happend in the last few weeks. I started to enjoy my practice. Somehow I couldn't do it before. Since then the practice feels good all the time and I make progress nearly every time, sometimes a lot sometimes less. There has been no plateau since and I am more happy after the practice. I even can enjoy things in every day life.

There are still a lot of things i want to attain or get rid of. For example I want to reach more motivation. I want to get rid of the feeling that a lot of things are too laborious. I want to live a happy and healthy life. And now I think it is possible because I enjoy the chi flow. Enjoying is a great skill. Now I can have positive thoughts without having more thoughts, or thoughts about thoughts. I can be relaxed in a basic and lucky way. Being able to enjoy things and having the ability to deepen that skill is a blessing.

Hao Yun Qi everyone!
            Bernhard

Comment

Working...
            X