Sifu Andreas Czaga Memorial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sifu Andreas Czaga Memorial Thread

Our beloved brother, Sifu Andreas Czaga, unexpectedly passed away on 9th April, aged 38.

Please have a look at his obituary in this thread. You can also join the collection fund for his young family (of any amount) there, if you like to.

This tread is dedicated to sharing our photos and memories of the time with our beloved brother. Let’s celebrate his life!

Foto mit Sifu & Andi - SAM_0520.jpg
    Last edited by Leo Shaolin; 13th April 2016, 01:19 PM.
    Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Wahnam Wien Logo

Shaolin Wahnam Wien
    Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung
    Southern Shaolin Kung Fu
    Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan

Shaolin Wahnam Wien on facebook
    Shaolin Wahnam Wien on YouTube

At first, let’s give him one more chance to make us smile!

Bar Fight with Tapio at the Intensive Shaolin Kung Fu Course in Sabah 2012
    Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Wahnam Wien Logo

Shaolin Wahnam Wien
    Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung
    Southern Shaolin Kung Fu
    Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan

Comment

This is so nice, uplifting and heartwarming

Thank you Leo for posting.

And thank you Andreas for being you. Larger than life

Blessings,
      Claude
      Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Comment

On Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit's behalf, I may post his message:

Andreas Czaga was a lovable person. We all miss him. The consolation is that he attained the spiritual cultivation he had longed for, for many years. He was ready to leave our phenomenal world. He is now happy and peaceful in heaven.;

Andreas was rich in friends and family, but not financially. It would be great if you could donate any amount you think fit for his family. It is the least we can do for such a lovable man. You can send your donation to Leo who has so kindly taken up this noble task. Details can be found in this thread.

- Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
        12957465_10206178865927056_7533076852095043350_o.jpg

Sifu Andreas Czaga, Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit, Andreas' oldest student Michael Chlopcik
        Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Wahnam Wien Logo

Shaolin Wahnam Wien
        Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung
        Southern Shaolin Kung Fu
        Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan

Comment

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

My deepest condolences to all his loved ones.

I only knew Andreas Siheng from Chun Yian Siheng Wedding but I immediately felt how open-hearted, generous and happy he always was. In only few days he created a big impact on me and he became an inspiration.

Dear Leo Sidai. Thank you for organizing the donation collection. As you have kindly mentioned, "no money in the world will bring our beloved brother back, but at least we can help Andreas’ loved ones in their process towards a new beginning".

I will contact you via PM regarding the money transfer.

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Comment

Deepest condolences to Andreas' loved ones.

I had the wonderful opportunity of meeting Andreas at the Dragon Strength course. The photo below was taken at our visit together to the Kuan Yin temple.

image.jpg
            Last edited by DarkCosmoz; 13th April 2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Blessing on your journey to the next life brother Andreas. I pray for you and your immediate family and you will be greatly missed by your Shaolin family too. Although I never met you in person, from my brothers comments it seems you were an inspiration to the people around you and I am happy that you achieved so much in your time in this world.

Namo Amitabha Buddha,
              Namo Quan Shi Yin Bodh Satt,

With Shaolin Salute,

Phil
              You should not only aim at the destination but also enjoy the journey. You should not just celebrate the achievement but also cherish the effort.
              - Sifu

Comment

Many Blessings to Andreas Siheng on his journey from this life and my deepest sympathy goes to his family and loved ones.
                I first met Andreas Siheng at the Small and Big Universe course in 2010 there was a few of us there who stayed in a small apartment for a few days. The memory of seeing him practising Taijiquan the first morning as the sun rose will always stay with me.

Namo Amitabha Buddha,
                Namo Amitabha Buddha,

Namo Amitabha Buddha

Shaolin Salute,
                Brendan

Comment

I can watch that bar fight forever.

Andreas immediately struck me as a very spiritual and kind man when I met him. His childlike playfulness and his eyes quickly made me think of the term old soul.
                  I am surprised at his passing, but certain that he and his family will be taken care of.

Thank you Leo for being so helpful for his family, and allowing us to partake through your arrangements.
                  When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

My deepest condolences to Andreas Sisook’s loved ones.

Many blessings brother Andreas on your journey.

With Shaolin Salute,
                    Dominic.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I had the good fortune of meeting Siheng Andreas at the Blue Mountain in Costa Rica in 2010, he was very kind, caring and humble. I am very grateful to have met him.

Andreas was very generous in sharing his knowledge, wisdom and experiences of the Shaolin Arts and life in general, he also had a great sense of humor. He was very happy and nothing seemed to bother him. I remember he injured his ankle at the Wing Choon course, but he didn't complain or smile any less. I remember Andreas, Sean and myself enjoyed a cigar under the stars and we talked for a long time. He kindly answered a number of my questions, I felt like I walked away a better person after that night.

I would like to put out good thoughts and blessings to Andreas and his remaining loved ones. I know he has passed on to a better place, with that in mind his passing is still difficult accept and a tremendous loss.

With shaolin salute,
                      -Chris

Comment

Dear Shaolin Wahnam family,

I had the great fortune of meeting Andreas Siheng at the Dragon Strength Course and at Chun Yian Siheng's wedding.

He radiated happiness, joy and had great penetrating shen. He was also very humble and kind, full of gratitude, which serves as an inspiration for me.

I send his family many blessings and good thoughts.

May you go well on your next journey, dear brother. I am very blessed to have crossed paths with you during this lifetime.

Namo Amitabha Buddha,
                        Namo Amitabha Buddha,
                        Namo Amitabha Buddha.

With Shaolin Salute,
                        Lee Wei Joo
                        http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Thanks Leo for starting this thread.

For me, Andreas is always full of joy and vitality, and every time he enjoy his practice very much!

I'm glad that I could meet him, and I hope he goes well on his next journey.

Many blessings and good thought to his beloved family.

With Shaolin Salute,
                          Chun Yian

Comment

Thank you Sihing Leo for starting this thread. That Shaolin Intensive was full of memories for me and I remember his intensity and skill quite clearly.
                            I can't believe I missed the bar room brawl
                            Here are a few memories:
                            • Him telling us about his stays in the jungle with a wing chun master
                            • Our near miss but miraculous connection at the KK airport to share a van up to Mt. Kinabalu
                            • Karaoke with him on one of our last nights at the intensive, and the song was "Without Me" by Eminem
                            • How excited he was to tell Sifu about a patient who had responded well to his treatments

Here is a blurry photo I took of him on our many van trips from the hotel. It is one of my favorites from that trip.

Condolences to his family,
                            Chow
                            2012_Sabah_Ilford013.jpg

Comment

Thanks everyone for the photos. Difficult to believe he has passed on.

Godspeed, brother.
                              Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
                              Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
                              Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
                              - ancient wisdom

Comment

Working...
                              X