Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sifu's books on Google Play Store!!!

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

I'm pleased to announced that some of Sifu's books are now available on Google Play Store! We can easily search the books by just enter the titles of the books in the search box. Books that are currently available are:

1. The Art of Chi Kung (Revised Edition)
    2. Chi Kung for Health and Vitality (Revised Edition)
    3. The Complete Book of Shaolin
    4. The Complete Book of Chinese Medicine

If you have read any of them and feel that they are good, please give a good rate and comment.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to Peter Clayton from Ireland, who has provide many help and assistance to me in making the book apps a success. He is indeed a very good game and app developer. Anyone who is looking for expert in this area may try to approach him

With Shaolin Salute,
    Chun Yian

Der Sipak

That's fantastic news. I am sure those who use an Android phone or tablet will enjoy this.

Best regards
    Andrea
    Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
    Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch
    Google+ :
    https://plus.google.com/+TaiChiChuanQigongWahnamZürich/

Comment

Dear Chun Yian Siheng,

That is wonderful news.

Well done to Peter also!

Joan
      Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
      GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
      ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
      THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear Sipak,

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for all of the hard work you do distributing Sigung's books all over the world.

Now even more people will have the opportunity to learn about the genuine arts and change their lives.

WSS,
        Peter Clayton
        Shaolin Wahnam Ireland
        "Though one man may conquer in battle a thousand men a thousand times over, it is he who conquers himself that is the greatest of conquerors". - Dhammapada.

Comment

Great news indeed!
          "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
          Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Sifu's books are in very capable hands! Thank you Chun Yian Siheng and Peter Sijat!

With Shaolin Salute,
            Lee Wei Joo
            http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Great news and well done Peter.

Best wishes
              Mark

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks so much to you both, Chun Yian and Peter!
                [/SIGPIC] Sifu Ángel Pérez
                Shaolin Wahnam Institute Puerto Rico

"Life becomes more meaningful and beautiful as you work towards the realization of your own innate immortality."
                - Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

"La vida se vuelve más significativa y hermosa según trabajas hacia la realización de tu propia innata inmortalidad."
                - Gran Maestro Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Originally posted by Joan View Post
                  Dear Chun Yian Siheng,

That is wonderful news.

Well done to Peter also!
                  +1!
                  Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
                  Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
                  Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
                  - ancient wisdom

Comment

Dear Chun Yian Sipak,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful news and for your work in making Sigung's books available to us.

Thank you to Peter Sihing for your work in making this possible also.

Shaolin Salute,
                    Dominic.

Comment

Thank you and congratulations to both Peter and Chun Yian!
                      Chris Didyk
                      Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You.

Comment

Thank you :-)

Thank you Chun Yian Siheng for all your efforts in spreading the wonderful teachings that Sifu so generously share with all of us. :-)

Thank you my dear brother and friend Peter for all the help provided. It is very much appreciated. Looking forward to see (and play) your new game!

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santiago

Comment

Can't find Sifu's books!

Dear family,

For some reason I haven't been able to find any of Sifu's books searching on Google Play Store on my android phone or on my Apple MacBook Pro. Since I'm kind of new to these technologies, can someone give any advice or idea on what could the problem might be, please? I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 with the latest Android 4.4.4 OS with Google Play Store version 5.1.11 from Boost Mobile and my laptop is a MacBook Pro with OS X Version 10.6.8. No matter in which category I search, none of the Sifu's books titles show. Any ideas, please? I already have all those books, but want to spread the word among students and guests.

Smiling for the Heart,
                          Angel
                          Last edited by Angel Guillermo; 11th February 2015, 10:34 PM.
                          [/SIGPIC] Sifu Ángel Pérez
                          Shaolin Wahnam Institute Puerto Rico

"Life becomes more meaningful and beautiful as you work towards the realization of your own innate immortality."
                          - Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

"La vida se vuelve más significativa y hermosa según trabajas hacia la realización de tu propia innata inmortalidad."
                          - Gran Maestro Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Dear family,

Thanks for all the kind words! I'm really glad that I can assist Sifu to distribute the books to more people.

Pertaining to Angel's problem, I have try again to search and buy for the books using my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo. I have also try several devices and they also work. I have print screens the way to search the books for reference.

The first print screen shows the interface when I click the "Play Store" icon on my smartphone. On top of the right hand corner you can see a magnifier. Just click on the magnifier then you are able to enter the titles of the books/Sifu's full name - Wong Kiew Kit in the search box.

The second print screen shows the search box. You just need to click on the magnifier again at the bottom of the right corner after enter the titles of the books/Sifu's full name to search.

The third print screen shows the search results. You can just click on any title to enter to that title and have some free samples before decide to buy or not.

P/S: Alternatively, you can click the "Books" category first before click on the magnifier at the first print screen. I think there should be not much difference.

Hopefully this can help!

Warm regards,
                            Chun Yian
                            Attached Files

Comment

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

I am using a computer and not a phone in my search. I found great news. When I was searching for the term "chi kung", Sifu's books just show on the top of the page, which is great! :-)

chi kung Books on Google Play.jpg

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santiago

Comment

Working...
                              X