Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Way of the Master (Special & Limited Edition) is now open for pre-order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Chun Yian Siheng,

This book is well worth the affordable price. It is so well written and filled with wisdom. The color pictures, insights and details I have not read or heard Sifu reveal anywhere before are heartwarming. I was watching the DVD and couldn't believe the diversity of the sets.
    少林華南台灣 Shaolin Wahnam Taiwan

Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

-Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Dear Mark,

I'm glad to know you like the book very much! The book not only describe Sifu's personal life but also the development of our school from time to time. It is indeed a collection for Shaolin Wahnam members!

With respect,
      Chun Yian

Comment

Dear Chun Yian Siheng,

Thank you for all the hard work you have evidently put into making this wonderful book available to us. The stories and pictures are truly heartwarming.

With thanks and respect.
        Tim Franklin

http://www.theguardianlions.co.uk
        A story of finding Courage and Wisdom

www.zenarts.co.uk Classes and Courses for Shaolin Kung Fu, Taijiquan and Qigong in Bognor Regis, Chichester, West Sussex

Fully Alive on Facebook Energy Flow for Health and Happiness

UK Summer Camp Qigong, Taijiquan, Shaolin Kung Fu, Spiritual Cultivation with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

sigpic

Comment

Sifu signing the book,......

(courtesy of Damian Sihing's facebook)
          Attached Files
          开心 好运气
          kai xin... .......hao yunqi... - Sifu's speech, April 2005
          open heart... good chi flow... good luck ...
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Have we not opened up thy heart ...? (The Reading, 94:1)
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Be joyful, ..and share your joy with others -(Anand Krishna)

Comment

Finally I got Sifu's book. Amazing

Best wishes
            Mark

Comment

I am thoroughly enjoying my copy.
              George / Юра
              Shaolin Wahnam England

gate gate pāragate pārasaṁgate bodhi svāhā

Comment

Can't stop reading!

There are gems everywhere!

With Shaolin Salute,
                Lee Wei Joo
                http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Fantastic book!

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Thank you :-)

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Just finished reading Sifu's Autobiography. It is truly an amazing book. In fact, I can honestly say that it is the best book that I have ever read.

I consider a book excellent when, after finishing it, I know that I will read it again many times. One of the things that Sifu explained in his Autobiography is about his multi-level teaching. Well, I think that this book is a perfect example of that skill. I know for sure that, every time I read it, I will learn different things and that multi-level teaching will manifest. It is actually inspiring to see how Sifu is able to apply this skill in a book.

That proofs me something that Sifu always mentions: "In our school, we cannot just talk. We must be prepared to walk our talk".

Thank you Sifu for writing this wonderful book that I will treasure and keep always by my side. Many more lessons are yet to be learned from it. :-)

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santiago

Comment

• Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Thanks to Sifu's kindness and generosity, Sifu has written this wonderful book which provide so many inspirations and guidance to us. We in Shaolin Wahnam are so lucky and honor to have the opportunity to buy and read the book first, before it is officially launch.

The date to launch the book officially fall on 1st May 2015. Many of us have read the book, and I believe a lot even finish reading it. Thus, I would like to request Shaolin Wahnam brothers and sisters to share your feedback and opinion about this book. The review will help public to understand more about the book, and give them a better picture regarding what this book is about to share. It can also help us to improve our future publications.

Please follow this link in order to write a review for the book:

With Shaolin Salute,
                      Chun Yian

Comment

• Dear family,

I forget to add that as the released date of the book is on 1st May 2015, we can only post the review after this date. This gives us more than enough time to prepare it

Best regards,
                        Chun Yian

Comment

• Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

The book is now officially launch. Thus, I would like to request Shaolin Wahnam brothers and sisters to share your feedback and opinion about this book. Your comment will let others (especially those who have not read the book yet) to know more about the book. Also, it helps to refine our future publications as well.

Please follow this link if you would like to write a review for the book:

Best regards,
                          Chun Yian

Comment

• Replacement book cover

Hi,
                            Unfortunately the cover of my book got damaged on the way back from Peneng. Does anyone know how I can get a replacement cover?
                            Kind regards,
                            David

Comment

• Hi,

I'm sorry to say that there is no extra cover for the book, we just print one cover for each book.

Best regards,
                              Chun Yian

Comment

Working...
                              X