Greetings from The Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from The Netherlands

Hi Everyone, my name is Nico Veenkamp. On most of the internet boards I am known as nicolas.

I am a 51 year old Dutch male who started studying QiGong and Yang Style Taijiquan in the beginning of 2008. For me, the old proverb that when the student is ready the teacher will appear, is very true. Due to a diagnosis of arthitis in my left ankle and foot I had to put a stop in a very active hobby in backpacking and mountaineering. This did not do well to both mind and body.

Thanks to QiGong and Taijiquan I feel a whole lot better. I even started a more serious study in Traditional Chinese Medicine by enrolling in the Qing-Bai academy for TCM.

I have several of Sifu Wong Kiew Kits books and I enjoy them very much. Especially his focus on the combat aspects of Taijiquan interest me as this is in my view as essential as the health aspects: basically the yang and yin part of the training.

Thank you for letting me ener your forum and I look forward to learn a lot here.

Nico Veenkamp
    I am a QiGong and Yang style Taijiquan student with Max Tack in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

I am also a student at Qing-Bai academy for Traditional Chinese Medicine in Amersfoort, The Netherlands

Welcome to the forum, Nico! I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

All the best with your practice,
    Markus Kahila
    Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Working...
    X