Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hi everyone

I'm Kathryn McNeill, and I've just started working for Sifu Tim Franklin and Sifu Barry Smale as secretary for Fully Alive.

I got into martial arts aged 19 when I started learning Lau Gar kung fu. Later I practised Lee family style tai chi chuan and Feng Shou kung fu. I learnt a little bagua and bagua daoyin from Master He Jinghan. At the moment I'm practicing Yang style tai chi.
    Martial arts have been a big part of the whole of my adult life.

I was really fortunate to meet Sifu Tim through Zero Balancing and I've been to some chi kung retreats with Fully Alive over this last year. They have been life changing for me and I'm so glad to have found this wonderful system. I'm going to the Nei Gung part of the Summer Camp with Sifu Wong Kiew Kit this year.

I would love to go to a weekly class but I live in Birmingham so it's a little too far.
    I also work as a Zero Balancer and massage therapist, and I have two daughters aged 4 and 11.

Welcome to our virtual kwoon Kathryn. Enjoy the UK summer camp with Sigung and wonderful family!

With Shaolin Salute,
    Lee Wei Joo
    http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Welcome to the Virtual Kwoon, Kathryn! Enjoy your time here; there's lots to learn and many opportunities to share.

Yours,

Charles
      Charles David Chalmers
      Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Welcome to the forum Kathryn!
        Great that our brothers have some help now and have a wonderful summer camp!

Andrea
        Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
        Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch
        Google+ :
        https://plus.google.com/+TaiChiChuanQigongWahnamZürich/

Comment

Working...
        X