Semantic Responsibility.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semantic Responsibility.

I never meant to lie, I never went to die.

Hello dear lovely friend & welcome again to the song you never knew

I believe in nervous responsibility where we address the calmness adversity of society through enacting semantic habits like scientific Qigong to kill the pain of humanity. In simple language we use our imaginations to enact intelligent effective compassion through cultural enrichment at all possible effectable levels to cocreate a more lovely world. We have limitless possibilities and some people live for the sake of dirty tokens too filthy to wipe your bottom with!

That is so wonderful and exquisite a sentiment that it is I who bow to you!
    How beautiful!

Comment

Thank you but I believe I do not count as The God & do not deserve bowing to. I feel grateful that The God's truth has shined into your soul though. I bow to The God enlightening you

Comment

Acting as a recent revert to the fundamental principles of Islam I can't ever claim in simple language to count as God. I haven't gotten any lack of anxiety over the recompense for not abstaining from pantheistically telling someone that they count as Allah.

I don't count as Allah BECAUSE I don't always enjoy supreme ultimate characteristics yet. I don't believe I can replace Allah so I don't try.
        I don't want to think of myself as some sort of God even though I may to some person express the love of our Creator more to their perception & accidently cause them to commit shirk.

NO MISTAKE BECOMES DIFFICULT FOR THE CREATIVE FORCE OF REALITY TO CORRECT.

I only wish to express compassion, intelligent effective mercy, & to make myself act as a successful Muslim so that I don't suffer myself :/

Comment

Working...
        X