Clear All

• Tan Tui (Spring Leg Kungfu)

Tan Tui – Spring Leg Kungfu
    彈腿
    弹腿

Cantonese: than thui
    Cantonese (Yale): daan6 teui2
    Mandarin (Pinyin): tan2 tui3

Please note that the first and second set of characters are the traditional and simplified characters respectively.

Here's an attached picture for those who cannot see Chinese characters in their web browsers.

Names of tan tui techniques

Dear Si Pak Michael,

do you know the names of the single techniques of the tan tui form. I know only the names of the 12 sequences. Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Best wishes from Frankfurt
    Irina
    sigpic Simple Direct Effective

Comment

Dear Irina,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry for the delayed response. I've been quite busy recently.

I'm just want to let you know that I hope to work on this soon. Hopefully, I will have something for you within a month.

Best wishes,
      Mike

Comment

Dear Irina, Shaolin Wahnam Family, and Friends,

I am pleased and honoured to announce Grandmaster Wong has kindly prepared the names of patterns for the Twelve Tantui Sequences. In the near future, please look for the webpage listing them on his website. Also, the Chinese characters for the names of patterns will come shortly after.

Best wishes,
        Mike

Comment

Please find the list of names of patterns for the Twelve Sequences of Tantui here:

The Chinese characters for the names will be coming soon.

Best wishes,
          Mike

Comment

Dear Si Pak Michael,

thank you very much for your initiative!

Best wishes from Frankfurt

Irina
            sigpic Simple Direct Effective

Comment

I am pleased and honoured to announce the names of patterns (with the Chinese characters) for the "Twelve Sequences of Tantui" is now complete and approved by Grandmaster Wong. Once again, please visit the following site to see the listing:

In the following days, I will post these sequences in text form so family members and friends may copy and paste it.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my thanks to Grandmaster Wong for his great help and guidance. It is much appreciated.

Best wishes,
              Mike

Comment

Working...
              X