The Silva Mind Control Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Silva Mind Control Method

Does anyone know about this book? It looks suspect to me, but my girlfriend was turned onto it by a student who said her husband was able to feel his energy, give it to others and feel it being taken by others. She even said he could heal her headaches. To me it doesn't seem normal to learn something like this from a book, but apparently this lady's husband succeeded.
    Here's the amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Silva-Mind-Con...7031540&sr=8-1

I would much appreciate some advice or experience.
    Thank you in advance,
    Jim
    Sigung: This is a great exercise for women, because it makes them beautiful and radiant.
    Student: And what does it do for men?
    Sigung: It makes women beautiful!
    Smile from the heart!

Run a quick search on the term "silva mind control" and you will find a few relevant threads here.
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Getting a silva course it's something really positive you can do for yourself. It has many benefits that are described on different sites.

I took the Silva Method years ago. It was really good. Also took the Silva Ultramind Seminar (a 2 days training seminar developed by Jose Silva before his passing) and this one is my fav. choice.

You'll develop your god given senses for problem solving, information detection, etc. 100% recommended.

My recommendation is to go with a certified instructor (you can find one near your are at silvainstructors.com or download the complete seminar to your computer at ultramindhomeseminar.com).

Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
      X