hayfever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barry,

One thing worth a go is hopi ear candles. I had this a few years ago and it cleared away my hayfever symptoms really nicely, but only for a while. The therapist told me I'd probably need a course of treatments to get rid of it completely. I certainly had a few days of lovely clear headedness. Nowadays I'd rather use our chikung to sort it out.

Chris.

Comment

Great thread, I was thinking last night to start a thread on hayfever since I have suffered from this for over twenty year and each year it has not been getting any better. Last year though my hayfever had much improved from practicing chi kung and only suffered mildly for two weeks. This year was a major break through. I have not got any so far and I have seen plenty of friends and people around me suffering on as ever with sneezing and blocked nose.

To me this is absolutely amazing and the only thing different that I have been doing was chi kung. At the start I didnt think that chi kung would clear the hayfever, but now it sure has worked. So thank you Sifu for your wonderful teachings.

Comment

Howdy, all!

I too used to suffer from fairly bad allergies. The symptoms lessened considerably when I started practicing kungfu and qigong regularly, but never went entirely away. After learning from Sifu, they disappeared nearly entirely. Last year I had no problems. This year everyone has been complaining of terrible allergies, and I've had a few weeks of very mild symptoms...a little itchy eye and stuffy nose, mostly in the morning and disappearing after I practice. I've had to blow my nose as much as twice a day. But I can't really call that "suffering" from allergies.

Originally posted by barrys View Post
        I began to feel a bit wheezy and got really hacking coughs. I also noticed in chi flow that these coughs often felt like/turned into sobs.
        That's interesting, because I've noticed on my "bad" allergy days, during qi-flow I've been hoo'ing and herrr'ing and kind of groaning from the lungs that turns into not-quite coughs and then not-quite sobs (or maybe yelps). But it always leaves me feeling good afterward.

With a big smile and a wee sniffle,
        Josh

Comment

Working...
        X