Check out this link.
    First we had Chi Running
    Now we have Chi Flow Golf Fitness

http://www.openfairways.com/features...c=fe&subloc=hs
    Paschal McSweeney
    Acupuncture & Acupressure Practitioner
    The Cork Clinic Of Chinese Medicine
    Cork, Ireland

Thank you uncle Paschal for the above information. The next time I do a birdie (and I am not refering to the cockney Londoners terminology of a birdie here ) on the golf course I promise to go into a chi flow straight afterwards

Comment

As an avid golfer with ex-back problems, I love this line:
      More than 7000 people with back problems have been seen there since it opened a year ago and all of those who went with the intention of improving their posture have done so.
      If I went with back problems, my intention would be to get rid of the back problems
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

"The moves in Chi Kung are very closely related to golf.."

I wonder which ones he had in mind - not to mention his definition of close...

Comment

Carrying the Moon, Neil --- pluck the ball out of the hole after having scored an ace and then celebrate
          Sifu Andrew Barnett

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)

Comment

silly me - but what if I then go into spontaneous chi flow, loosen my grip on the ball, and drop it again?

Comment

According to the rules of golf, no penalty is incurred as you have not yet approached the next tee i.e. the current hole has been completed and the next hole not commenced. However, if your playing partner keels over from laughing too much, 2 penalty strokes must be taken.
              Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Couldn't resist...

Comment

Theres even Tai Chi tennis

http://www.flowball.co.uk

Comment

I have a coworker who's into running and yoga, and we talked about the Chi Running book. Written by a tai chi instructor, it discussed mostly postural alignments and surprise surprise.... not too much about chi.

Comment

Chi Running -some of the principles

.. ChiRunning program ...(teaches) people bio-mechanically correct running form that is in line with the laws of physics and with the ancient principles of movement found in T'ai Chi. ChiRunning technique is based on the same principles and orientation as Yoga, Pilates, and T'ai Chi: working with core muscles; integrating mind and body; and focused on overall and long term performance and well-being.

Conditioning your mind can be just as important as conditioning your body. ChiRunning ... (is) a meditative practice that focuses your mind, lifts your spirits and opens the flow of chi in your life.

In T’ai Chi we quickly learn that muscles are no match for the power of Chi. In ChiRunning and ChiWalking, we see that the power of Chi takes you much further and faster than vulnerable muscles whose duration are very short lived.
                      From http://www.chirunning.com

Sounds reasonable to me. Many people who were suffering from muscular injuries have been able to return to running by using the principles of chi running.
                      Last edited by lordcunni; 22 July 2007, 02:46 AM.

Comment

theres even Business chi kung!
                        http://www.wahnamwest.com/

o wait thats you guys

seriously though the old wahnam west site totally got revamped. looks good tho

Comment

Working...
                        X