Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yan Xin Qigong

Good Day!

This is what Sifu Wong kiew Kit said in his book: The Art of Chi Kung page:111
    Yan Xin, who, although only about forty, is one of the greatest Chi kung Masters in the world today. Most of you will find it hard to belive what he has done.

Here are Yan Xin Homepage: http://www.yanxinqigong.net/index.htm

I found a book by Yan Xin, and I must tell I never hear about so spensive book of Chi Kung! See:

Good Bye!
    Last edited by HugoDarien; 15 March 2006, 01:10 PM.

Good Day HugoDarien,

My Master also highly speaks of Dr. Yan Xin and often uses him as an example. Like when he is trying to teach someone the Buddha Eye level, he often talks about Dr. Yan Xin like "For instance, people that go to his seminars, they do not even have to practice Qigong, they just get healed or helped from the enormous energy field around him. Or people who go to see him. He doesn't even have to treat them. As they tell him their problems, they are already healed!". Dr. Yan Xin's Qigong is really incredible, and I can really see how he's one of the greatest Qigong Masters today.
    "The nine energies are necessary for immortality, but they are not something for any person to be allowed to come in contact with or hear about. The populus common, in their unending worry, their concern is only with riches and honors. They may well be called walking corpses." - Ge Hong

Comment

Yan Xin Qigong

Good Day my friend Aaron is good to hear from you!

The Buddha Eye level WOW

I hope and pray for Dr. Yan Xin's ! Now when he are making a good future, for many peoples!

See you later - Night

Comment

Working...
      X