Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Hello,

I have a deviation, causing a blockage which has been bothering me for a while. I need some help. I would like to talk to someone on the phone about it. Who can I call? I've tried calling Anthony, Darryl, Dan, and others at various times but to no luck. Should I email instead?

Thanks,
    Tom

Hi Tom,

Anthony, Darryl and Dan, as well as some of the other instructors have been at a special Kungfu course in Malaysia.
    I am emailing you my phone number, if you would like to speak with me.
    I would also ask you to consider ringing Sifu, if you feel that the problem is urgent. He is in Italy at present conducting courses on Shaolin Chi Kung.

Take care,
    Joan.
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Joan! I don't think it's urgent. I will call you.
      -T

Comment

As Joan said, some of the instructors are still in Malaysia - I just made it back last week. If something is urgent and really requires telephone support, you will find the relevant phone numbers of Wahnam instructors on the web pages of the respective region. If it is not so urgent, email is probably the better way to get a response - also a lot cheaper than phoning all over the world. Another alternative is to use PM - Private Messaging on this forum.
        Sifu Andrew Barnett
        Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
        Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
        Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Working...
        X